After a seemingly long wait, Microsoft has finally released what is known as the “next generation of Windows”. Windows 11 is a major change. It represents a fundamental change in the way Microsoft delivers Windows, but it’s also a fundamental overhaul of the user experience. Most importantly, you should check compatibility with a new Android app, store, etc.
If you’ve already installed it and want to activate it, you’ve come to the right place. In this guide I will help you learn How to activate Windows 11 for free with no product key or software. Before activating Windows 11, however, we would like to get some information about Windows 11 and its features.
Windows 11 and its new features
Microsoft released Windows 11 with extensive inspection and a host of new features. With a new Start menu and rounded corners, Windows 11 has a new look and lots of new features that you will definitely love. You will read about it below:
New features in Windows 11
- Widgets: Though they’ve been around for a while (remember the desktop gadgets in Windows Vista?), Even in the most recent Windows 10 update. In Windows 11, you can now access the widgets directly from the taskbar and customize them according to your needs.
- A new interface: Windows 11 uses a simple design with rounded corners, soft tones, and a centered “Start” menu and taskbar.
- Microsoft Teams integration: Teams is being redesigned and built right into the Windows 11 system tray to make it more accessible (more like Apple’s FaceTime). You can access Teams from Windows, Mac, Android, or iOS.
- Support Android Apps: Android apps are now supported under Windows 11 and can be installed in the new Microsoft Store via the Amazon Appstore. (There were several ways to access Android apps on Windows 10 even if you have a Samsung Galaxy phone, but this will reset it to its default setting.)
- Better support for virtual desktops: Windows 11 lets you set up virtual desktops more similar to macOS and switch between multiple desktops for personal use, work, school, or play.
- Better play: Windows 11 will get certain features on Xbox consoles, such as: B. Auto HDR and Direct Storage to enhance games on Windows PCs.
- Better multitaskinging: The new operating system includes features called Snap Groups and Snap Layouts Collections, which are located in the system tray and can display or minimize the applications that are being used at the same time to make it easier to switch tasks. They also allow you to connect and disconnect the monitor more easily without losing the position of the open window.
- And alsoInstead of the live tiles you might have seen in Windows 10, the new Start menu now has some suggested programs below. Microsoft has also included a dedicated search button that allows users to search for their favorite programs and preset features.
Steps to permanently activate Windows 11 for free
After seeing all of these features in Windows 11, it’s not a bad thing to have them enabled. So, for activation, you need to carefully follow the steps below:
Step 1. Deactivate real-time protection
- Open the Windows 11 Start menu and just search for Windows security. Or open the Settings app from the app list and navigate to Windows Security.
- Next go to the Virus and threat protection settings.
- Find that now ‘Real-time protection’ Option and turn it off
Step 2. Activate Windows 11
- To get started, you need the activation text, you are good to go Here and copy it.
- Next, go to the Start menu and look for Notepad, and click to open it.
- Now paste the code into the editor.
- Go to file Menu and find them Save as Option and click on it.
- Now you need to save the filename like Windows11activation.bat. y Remember, you can enter any name but you must add it .Bat.
- After giving it a name, just tap to save Button to save it.
- Now go to the location where you save the bat file, right click on the bat file and select Execute as administrator.
- The Windows 11 activation process will now begin.
- After the process is complete, you will see Product activated successfully. It simply means your Windows 11 is activated.
How do I check if Windows 11 is activated?
If you are not sure whether it is enabled or not, you can check it in the settings. Follow the steps below:
- Go to the start menu and open the settings App from the app lists. Alternatively, press the Windows + me Shortcut to open the settings.
- The flowed Update & security and tap on it.
- Select in the next window activation from the left pane.
- In the Windows section you can see the edition of your Windows 11 and also whether your Windows 11 is activated.
This is how you can activate Windows 11 for free without a product key or software.
Note: This guide is for educational purposes only.