Download xender for pcHere you can download, install and use this file transfer app on your Windows 7, 8, 10 with offline installer.
Xender is one of the best file transfer apps currently available on the Google Play Store and Apple App Store.
|Xender File Sharing Team
|25 January 2024
|Windows 7, 8 or 10
This app has over 100 million downloads and is rated 4.4 stars by millions of people on the Google Play Store. To download Xender for PC, we need an Android emulator or else we have to use the web version of this app.
With the help of this app, you can share images, videos, music, apps and other types of files with your friends. And the Xender app does not require mobile data to transfer files from one device to another.
If we talk about the user base, this app has more than 500 million users and transfers around 200 million files per day.
Also, no matter you are using Xender app on PC, the transfer speed will be very good and you will never have any problem.
With a recent update, xender also introduced the download of videos from social networks. Now you can easily save any video from your favorite website like Facebook, Instagram, etc.
There are two methods to use xender on our Windows PC or Mac: one is with the web version and another is with an Android emulator.
In the web version, you can easily share your files by visiting the web version of xender and its support on Mac and Windows devices.
Another method is with an Android emulator and in this article, I cover a total of two ways to install this app with the help of an Android emulator. So, let’s start with the first step by step of the installation process.
Install Xender on PC (Free) → Method 1
Now, to install this file transfer app on our PC, we need to use Android emulator because there is no official version available on Windows or Mac Store.
Follow the step by step process to install Xender on our Windows computer or laptop.
- First, we need an android emulator, you can use any of its options, but here I am going to use bluestacks.
- Download the emulator from the official website, install it on your PC and complete the Google login process.
- Next, open the Play Store app and search for the Xender app on PC and select the official app.
- Click on the install button and it will automatically start installing this file transfer app on your emulator.
- Once the app is installed, you can see the Xender icon on your desktop, click on it to launch the app.
- The app screen will look like the screenshot below, but may be different if you are using a different version.
Now you can transfer files with xender app for pc but yes you need to import it in your android emulator first. Also, check out some questions and answers I discussed below for more details.
Here I have covered some frequently asked questions that can help you download or use Xender on your PC.
Both apps are good, but some users find that Xender is a bit faster than the SHAREit app.
No, this app is not available for PC but you can use the web version of this app to transfer files.
This application is developed and released by the Chinese company Xender Digital Technology Private Limited, which is owned by Peter Jiang.
First download the android emulator and then install this app on it, or alternatively you can use the web version of this app.
You can use SHAREit, ShareME, Zapya or any other good file transfer app.
These are some questions and I hope you like them. If you still have any questions, let me know in the comment box.
Download Xender for PC (Offline Installer) → Method 2
You may get an error when downloading the Xender app from the Play Store. So, here in this method, we will use the apk file of this file transfer app and install it on the emulator.
- The first step is to download, install and open the Android emulator and complete all the other steps.
- Here you can skip the Google login process because we will be using the Xender apk file to install the app.
- Next, get an apk file, drag and drop the file to the Android emulator to start the installation.
- It will start the installation of Xender on PC when we install the app on our Android devices.
- Once it is installed, you can use this file transfer app on PC as we discussed in our previous method.
Now just follow this process if you are unable to download xender app on Windows or Mac PC. Because you may not get the latest version of this app if we install it with apk file.
Features of Xender App for PC
Before downloading and using this app, check out our features below for more ideas about this file transfer app.
- In Xender app, there is no limit on file size, you can send any file size with this app.
- The transfer speed in this app is very good, the developer claims that the transfer speed is 40 Mb/s with this app.
- With the Xender app for PC, you can now convert any video to an audio file with the built-in feature.
- This app works with a WiFi connection, so you don’t need to use any cable or mobile data to transfer files.
- You will get a built-in file manager in this app so that you can do all the basic operations like copy, cut, paste, etc. in this app.
- Also, there is an option in Xender app for PC – you can download videos from Facebook, Instagram and other social media websites.
These are some of the best features of this app. Go to download, install and start transferring files with this app.
Also check out the installation process for ibis Paint X, Live Net TV and TikTok apps that we have covered in our previous articles.
Here we have discussed how we can download xender for pc and transfer files from one device to another device.
If you liked this article, share it on your social networks, thanks for reading.