Download danale for pcHere I covered the complete process to download, install and use this software on our windows and mac.
Danale is an app that allows all Android and iPhone users to access security cameras with the help of Wi-Fi.
|Updated||27 January 2023|
|Requirements||Windows 7, 8 or 10|
The Danale PC app offers you monthly cloud service for one device with the help of one app. And if you are one of those looking to download. And install this file transfer app on PC, then you are in the right place.
No matter where the person travels, they can have access through IPC/DVR/NVR, etc. This application was developed by Danale Technology Co Limited, which is a world leading P2P and cloud service provider.
Danale app for PC has unique dynamic encryption and 100% security is guaranteed. A user just needs to sign up for the Danale account and add the device.
The application interface is very easy to understand. Therefore, there will be no such problem for a user at all. They can simply connect and get the services for IP cameras easily.
The Danale app for PC offers the user 24/7 live streaming on two four cameras on one screen along with some push notifications.
When a user finishes registering in the account. It will be linked through the app, and the app will enable Wi-Fi and security camera.
Please pay attention to the terms and conditions as well for a better understanding of using Danale on PC. It also offers secure TLS and Amazon Cloud Service so that all video recordings are saved and cannot be accessed by any other user.
So, now let us start with the step by step installation process of this application on our PC.
Download Danale for PC (Windows) → Method 1
Now, to install this smart home camera app on our PC, we need to use the Android emulator. Because there is no official version available on Windows or Mac Store.
Follow the step by step process to install Danale on our Windows computer or PC.
- First, we need an android emulator, you can use any of its options, but here I am going to use bluestacks.
- Download the emulator from the official website, install it on your PC and complete the Google login process.
- Next, open the Play Store app and search for the Danale app on PC and select the official app.
- Click the install button and it will automatically start installing this smart home camera app on your emulator.
- Once the app is installed, you will be able to see the Danale icon on your desktop, click on it to launch the app.
- The app screen will look like the screenshot. Below, but it may be different if you are using a different version.
I hope now you can download Danale for PC and be able to use it on your Windows. If you are a Mac user and want to download Danale for Mac, the installation process is the same.
Here I have covered some frequently asked questions that can help you download or use Danale on your PC.
With the help of this app, we can view our smart cameras on our Android or iOS devices.
For that, you need an Android emulator on your PC and then you can install this app on your PC. Above I cover the full process.
Sometimes it can happen due to some software glitch, to solve this issue please restart the phone and clear the app cache.
There is no official version of this app available on Windows or Mac, but we can use it on our PC with the help of an Android emulator.
Yes, this is a secure app and you can use it to get access to your smart camera and other devices on your mobile phone.
These are some questions and answers to this application and I hope you find it useful. If you still have any questions regarding this app, please let me know in the comment box, I will help you solve them.
Install Danale on PC (Free) → Method 2
You may get an error when downloading the Danale app from the Play Store. So, in this method, we will use the apk file of this smart home camera app and install it on the emulator.
- The first step is to download, install and open the Android emulator and complete all the other steps.
- You can skip the Google login process because we are going to use the Danale apk file to install the app.
- Next, get an apk file, drag and drop the file to the Android emulator to start the installation.
- It will start the installation of Danale on PC when we install the app on our Android devices.
- Once installed, you can use this smart home camera app on PC as we discussed in our previous method.
Now this process is an alternative so just follow this one if you are unable to download Danale app from play store.
Features of Danale App for PC
Some definitive features are also present in the Danale app, making it an even more option to consider. Let’s take a look at all of them:
- It comes with 24/7 live streaming on all cameras on one screen. It clearly indicates that a user can access any of the cameras at any time.
- The option to save video clip is available, and it is totally optional if a user wants to save the video clips by phone or SD card.
- It allows the users to share the videos as well. If you want to share the videos as evidence, there is another option available.
- An encryption option is also available on the portal, allowing users to protect content as per their requirements.
- Danale app for PC offers cloud service options with monthly charges depending on the app, and will continuously record video for seven consecutive days, and these are secure and stored in cloud video motion recordings.
- Various payment methods are also available, and a user can pay the charges accordingly as well if using the Danale app on PC.
- It totally depends on the user if he wants to get the subscription for a raw camera for multiple cameras.
- If a user is going to use the IP camera, he will not have to pay a single penny and can use it for free.
- But if we are looking forward to reviewing the footage. They need to purchase the available monthly cloud video subscription plan.
- VLC media player is one of the most considered options to play the Danale videos. Whenever you want to play the recorded videos, make yourself available with a VLC media player and then go ahead.
- Danale PC app is very easy to download and Apple on Apple App Store and Google Play Store. Depending on the device you have, get the app from the available app store.
- A user can sign up with the help of the Google account with which he is available and all the details will be protected.
Before you download and use this app, please check our previous features for more ideas about this smart home camera app.
Also check out the process of installing Golf Clash, Soul Knight and Alfred Security apps on PC that we have covered in our previous articles.
Here we have seen how we can download danale for pc and use this app on our Windows and Mac machines. Now if you are getting any errors while installing this app on your PC then please let me know in the comment box.