The prequel is the best photo and video editing app with built-in filters and full-featured editing features. Prequel offers a carefully selected selection of filters such as VHS, Disco, Retro, Glitch, Instant, and many more filter options.
Features of Prequel Video and Photo Editor
Easy and simple editing
Prequel offers quick and easy editing for users. No special skills are required to use the app. Editing with Prequel does not require any basic or premium skills. Prequel’s ease of access allows users to create unique edits with a rich collection of presets. Editing in Prequel is very easy and straightforward. Anyone can use this powerful photo editor to create amazing photos, and the great built-in design tools make every photo a potential work of art.
Although the application has dozens of filters and effects to add to stories or videos, the developers still consider that users may also want to add or create their custom effects. The brilliant feature of the Prequel editing app is that it allows users to customize their personal effects by mixing and mixing different filters and tools to create their effects.
Weekly update of the content of the application
Among the cool features of the Prequel editing app is that the developer adds new content to the app almost every week, including seasonal related topic like Christmas, Valentine’s Day, Halloween and much more.
Easy import of videos
The editing application allows users to import different types of videos to the application dashboard for easy editing. It allows users to import videos from different sources and in a different format.
System requirements for prequel
– Mobile phone requirements:
The Prequel photo and video editing application requires a minimum of Android 5.0 operating system
– Windows device requirements:
The Prequel Photo and Video Editing application runs efficiently on Windows 7, Windows 8 and Windows 10. Although there is no PC version of the application, it can be used and enjoyed with the Android Emulator software.
How to download and install Prequel Video and Photo Editor on PC
1. To download and Prequel on PC, you need to download an Android emulator software. An Android emulator allows mobile-only applications to be launched on the PC by re-enacting the phone’s operating system on the computer.
2. Bluestacks Emulator is one of the best and most popular Android emulators used so far. Bluestacks Android Emulator is the best preferred emulator type due to its graphics display and image quality.
3. To download and install Bluestacks on your PC, visit Bluestacks.com to download and install the Android Bluestacks emulator.
4. Find the downloaded file in your ‘download folder’ on your PC. Double tap on the file you downloaded to install BlueStacks Android Emulator on your PC.
5. A configuration screen will appear that will show you some instructions to follow for the installation. Follow the onscreen instructions to install Bluestacks Emulator on your PC in a few minutes.
6. After installation, a shortcut icon for the ‘Bluestacks Emulator’ will be created on the desktop start screen for quick and easy startup. Click the icon on the start screen of your desktop to start the Emulator.
7. After launching, browse the application and click the “My Application” button on the Bluestacks emulator screen.
8. Log into your Google Play Store with your Google account login credentials. After successfully logging in, open the Google Play Store and use Bluestacks’ built-in search engine to search for “Prequel” in the search bar.
9. A page will display the search result, select the Prequel application from the displayed search results and click Install.
10. The Prequel application will take a few minutes to download and install on your PC.
11. After a successful installation, click on the Prequel application from the BlueStacks home screen to launch the application and begin using it.
Read also: How to install KineMaster Video Editor on PC and Mac