Download MX Player for PCHere you can download, install and use this app on your Mac or Windows 7, 8, 10 laptop or computer.
MX Player is one of the best media players available in the market available for Android and iOS users. This app was developed and released by J2 Interactive now known as MX Media.
|Updated||25 January 2023|
|Requirements||Windows 7, 8 or 10|
Currently, this app has more than 500 million downloads and is rated 4.2 by millions of people on the Google Play Store.
But to download MX Player for PC we have to use Android emulator and here in this article we will use bluestacks.
Also, this app is made in India and it is only available for Indian users so it will be great. This app supports almost all video and audio extensions so you will never need to download any other app for unknown extensions.
MX Player app for PC is a combination of two, with the recent updates you can now also stream video and audio on this app.
Also, you can enjoy more than 100,000 hours of content on this platform for free, including movies, web series, TV shows, news, and sports.
Not only in Hindi but in this app you will get content in Gujarati, Tamil, Marathi etc. altogether in 10 other regional languages.
Now if you want to install this app just to view the content then I would recommend you to use the web version instead of downloading this app.
But if you want to use MX Player app for PC to play media offline, I would recommend using it with Android emulator.
Currently, there is no official version of this app available on Windows or Mac app store. And here we are going to use this app on our PC with the help of bluestacks android emulator.
Install MX Player on PC → Method 1
Now, to install this video player app on our PC, we need to use Android emulator because there is no official version available on Windows or Mac Store.
Follow the step by step process to install MX Player on our Windows computer or laptop.
- First, we need an android emulator, you can use any of its options, but here I am going to use bluestacks.
- Download the emulator from the official website, install it on your PC and complete the Google login process.
- Next, open the Play Store app and search for the MX Player app on PC and select the official app.
- Click the install button and it will automatically start installing this video player app on your emulator.
- Once the app is installed, you can see the MX player icon on your desktop, click on it to launch the app.
- The app screen will look like the screenshot below, but may be different if you are using a different version.
So this was the complete installation of this MX Player on our pc, if it gives you any error you can also follow the second method.
Here you need to manually import all the video or audio files into the emulator to watch them with this app.
Here I have covered some frequently asked questions that can help you download or use MX Player on your PC.
Is MX Player a free app?
Yes, this is a completely free app available on the Google Play Store and the Apple App Store.
Is MX Player available for PC?
You can enjoy all the web series on the web version of this app, but if you want to use it as a video player, you need an android emulator.
Is VLC better than MX player?
It depends! If you are just looking for a video player for your computer then I would recommend you go for the VLC but if you also want a web series then there is no alternative to the MX Player.
Can I use MX player on PC?
Yes, you can use this app on your PC with the help of an android emulator like bluestacks. And if you want to enjoy the content, you can also use the web version of this app.
Is MX Player legal?
Yes, this app is completely legal and you can use it without worry. For more details, you can consult their terms and conditions.
How can I download MX Player for Windows?
First download the android emulator on your PC and then install this video player app on that emulator.
These are some questions asked by the user of the application and I hope that everyone has received their answers. If I missed something, let me know in the comment box, I’ll update it here ASAP.
Download MX Player for PC → Method 2
You may get an error when downloading the MX Player app from the Play Store. So, here in this method, we will use the apk file of this Video Player app and install it on the emulator.
- The first step is to download, install and open the Android emulator and complete all the other steps.
- Here you can skip the Google login process because we will be using the MX Player apk file to install the app.
- Next, get an apk file, drag and drop the file to the Android emulator to start the installation.
- It will start the installation of MX Player on PC when we install the app on our Android devices.
- Once it is installed, you can use this video player app on PC as we discussed in our previous method.
So this was the complete installation of this app on our Windows PC or Mac, if you get any errors during the installation please let me know in the comment box.
Features of MX Player App for PC
Before you download and use this app, check out our features below to get more ideas about this video player app.
- MX Player app supports almost all video and audio extensions which makes this app all in one.
- In this app, you will get access to more than 100,000 hours of free content, including movies, TV shows, web series, etc.
- According to the developer, MX Player PC and mobile app is the first Android video player to support multi-core decoding.
- All the required functions like Play, Pause Volume Up-Down, Video Rewind-Forward, Zoom in and out are all available in this app.
- You can play games in this app and earn some money for free, there are hundreds of games available in this app.
- Another nice feature of MX Player app for PC is that you can directly share any video or audio file with this app, without the need of any external app.
- There is a child lock option available in this app, so when you give the phone to your kids, you can enable it.
These are some of the best MX Player app features that you will get for free. But yes, you will see ads in this app while using it.
Also check out the installation process for Facebook Lite, ShareMe and TorrDroid apps that we have covered in our previous articles.
Here you can download and install MX Player for PCand use it on your Mac or Windows 7, 8, 10 laptop or computer.
If you get any errors while installing, please let me know in the comment box, I will help you to solve it.