Download Smart Kasa for PCHere I share how you can download, install and use this smart home app on your Mac and Windows.
Kasa Smart allows you to add, configure, monitor and control your TP-LINK Smart Home items from anywhere on the planet.
|developer||TP-Link Corporation Limited|
|Updated||28 January 2023|
|Requirements||Windows 7, 8 or 10|
You can schedule your appliances to turn on and off on appropriate dates or put them in Away mode to keep thieves away in the Kasa Smart PC app.
The smart plug connects to a secure 2.4GHz wireless connection without the need for a separate hub. Use easy voice control to manage your smart plug with Alexa or Voice Search.
Dim the brightness of any device connected to the Kasa Smart Wi-Fi Plug Mini, whether you’re at home or away. Is there a Chinese information system products company based in Shenzhen, Guangdong, China?
The Kasa Smart PC app allows you to add, configure, monitor and control your TP-LINK home automation devices from anywhere on the planet.
You can set your appliances to turn on and off according to your schedule, or you can put them in Away mode to prevent hackers from escaping.
Costing just $13 per plug, the Kasa Smart Wi-Fi Lite is among the most affordable smart plugs around.
We tested TP-other Link’s smart plugs and smart home devices and found them to be safe, easy to use and reliable.
TP-Link’s Kasa is a popular innovative home system that includes Kasa smart plugs, smart light bulbs, smart switches, and other features.
The Kasa Smart PC app is compatible with various smart home devices, including Amazon Echo, Google Home, and others.
You can now create custom applets that trigger automatic actions on your Kasa devices using IFTTT. The Smart Plug connects to a secure 2.4 GHz wireless network without the need for a separate hub.
Download Kasa Smart for PC (Free) → Method 1
Now, to install this smart home app on our PC, we need to use the Android emulator. Because there is no official version available on Windows or Mac Store.
Follow the step by step process to install Kasa Smart on our Windows PC or computer.
- First, we need an android emulator, you can use any of its options, but here I am going to use bluestacks.
- Download the emulator from the official website, install it on your PC and complete the Google login process.
- Then open the Play Store app and search for the Kasa Smart app on PC and select the official app.
- Click the install button and it will automatically start installing this smart home app on your emulator.
- Once the app is installed, you can see the Kasa Smart icon on your desktop, click it to launch the app.
- The app screen will look like the screenshot below. But it may be different if you are using a different version.
So, this was the first method to download, install and use this Kasa Smart app for PC for free. If you are a Mac user and want to download Kasa Smart on Mac, the installation process will remain the same.
Here I have covered some frequently asked questions that can help you download or use Kasa Smart on your PC.
Yes, this app is completely safe to use and you can download it from the Google Play Store and the Apple App Store.
First download the android emulator and then install this smart home app on your android emulator.
You can download this app for free on your device but for all the features, there are paid plans available in the app.
There is no official app available on Windows PC, but with the emulator, you can download this smart home app.
Depending on the device you want to download, this app is available on the Google Play Store and the Apple App Store.
The above FAQs can help you get a quick solution to your questions, so take a look.
How to use Kasa Smart on PC? (Free) → Method 2
You may get an error when downloading the Kasa Smart app from the Play Store. So, here in this method, we will use the apk file of this smart home app and install it on the emulator.
- The first step is to download, install and open the Android emulator and complete all the other steps.
- You can skip the Google login process because we are going to use the Kasa Smart apk file to install the app.
- Next, get an apk file, drag and drop the file to the Android emulator to start the installation.
- It will start the installation of Kasa Smart on PC when we install the app on our Android devices.
- Once it is installed, you can use this smart home app on PC as we discussed in our previous method.
Only follow this process if you are getting errors when downloading the Kasa Smart app from the Play Store on an Android emulator.
Kasa Smart PC App Features
Before downloading and using this app, check out our features below for more ideas about this smart home app.
- Then you can use it. Other than that, you can get the SHAREit APK file from the link below.
- Basic voice instructions can be given using your smart plug with Alexa or Google Assistant.
- That was quite a shock! Due to its small size, the Kasa Smart PC App and Wi-Fi Plug Mini can be placed in the same outlet as other smart plugs.
- It also allows a socket to be completely unoccupied so that some other device can use it.
- The Kasa Smart Wi-Fi Plug Mini can be stacked in the same outlet as other smart plugs due to its small size.
- Using Gathering, you can easily control your smart plug and other Kasa Smart devices with just a touch of your phone.
- Program any device connected to the Kasa Smart PC app. And Wi-Fi Plug Mini to automatically turn on or off whether you’re home or away.
- Use voice recognition to control any of your Kasa Smart devices with Alexa or Google Home.
- Tell your voice assistant to turn on the lights in the living room, make your coffee, or even turn on the fan in your office if it gets too hot.
- Simply use the Kasa Smart PC app’s grouping option to group your devices by country to maintain with a simple tap on your smartphone.
When you get home, arrange the lights, outlets, and switches in the living room so it’s easier to turn everything on.
Also check out the process of installing TubeMate, VidMix and Gboard apps on PC that we have covered in our previous articles.
We have seen a total of two methods to download Smart Kasa for PC and also cover some of the best features of this game.
Now, if you like this article, share it on your social networks. So your friends can also use this smart home app on their PC.