Download Photomath for computer or PCHere I share the complete process to download this free math app for Windows and Mac computers.
Learning math has always been full of new problems, additions and calculations. It is well designed to read and solve various math problems instantly with the use of mobile devices.
|Updated||28 January 2023|
|Requirements||Windows 7, 8 or 10|
But probably Photomath app for PC is not so much now. With the invention of a new app called Photomath, learning and solving math problems will now be very easy and effective.
In fact, it can be considered as one of the best applications to learn math and also help users to interpret problems with the best and most complete mathematical content, from arithmetic to calculus.
This app was launched in 2014 by the branch family corporation which is based in Zagreb, Croatia and has its registered office in London, UK.
With reports from 2016, Photomath PC or the computer application, in addition to printed texts, also recognizes handwriting and provides steps for various mathematical equations.
Then after 2017 Photomath has been operating as a separate company. For its performance, its users worldwide rate it with 4 and a half stars.
Photomath application or PC computer is available for more than 200 countries in more than 30 languages. This is truly amazing with the power to make learning math easy and fun.
Photomath is a good way to solve math problems with step by step explanations as well as clear steps and detailed instructions.
You can also get the best option to choose among multiple explanation methods for some problems. The most interesting aspect of this Photomath app for PC is the beautifully designed animated calculation.
This would generate steps that would help solve math problems like a teacher solves problems on a blackboard.
Install Photomath on PC (Computer) → Method 1
Now, to install this free math app on our PC, we need to use Android emulator because there is no official version available on Windows or Mac Store.
Follow the step by step process to install Photomath on our Windows computer or PC.
- First, we need an android emulator, you can use any of its options, but here I am going to use bluestacks.
- Download the emulator from the official website, install it on your PC and complete the Google login process.
- Next, open the Play Store app and search for Photomath app on PC and select the official app.
- Click the install button and it will automatically start installing this free math app on your emulator.
- Once the app is installed, you can see the Photomath icon on your desktop, click on it to launch the app.
- The app screen will look like the screenshot below, but may be different if you are using a different version.
So with the above method, you can download Photomath for PC and use it on Windows computer.
Here I have covered some frequently asked questions that can help you download or use Photomath on your PC or computer.
If you are using this app for educational purposes and to learn new things then no you are not cheating.
Yes, you can use this app on your Windows or Mac computer for free. But for that, you need to use an Android emulator like LDPlayer.
Yes we can say this because we talk about many students and most of them choose mathway app.
There is no official version of this free math app available for Windows or Mac computers. Use the above method to use this app on PC.
If it can be. This app is very smart but in the end it is a machine and sometimes it can make mistakes.
Above are some frequently asked questions of this free math app, so check it out for a quick solution to your questions.
Download Photomath for Computer (Windows PC) → Method 2
You may get an error when downloading the Photomath app from the Play Store. So, here in this method, we will use the apk file of this free math app and install it on the emulator.
- The first step is to download, install and open the Android emulator and complete all the other steps.
- You can skip the Google login process because we are going to use the Photomath apk file to install the app.
- Next, get an apk file, drag and drop the file to the Android emulator to start the installation.
- It will start the installation of Photomath on the computer or PC when we install the app on our Android devices.
- Once it is installed, you can use this free math app on PC as we discussed in our previous method.
This method is only for those who are having trouble downloading the Photomath app from the Play Store.
Features of Photomath app for PC
In addition to all of the above, it is efficient enough with the calculation process. One only needs to enter or exit the scanned math problems using an intuitive math keyboard.
This is available for free on both Android and iOS. Some of its best and amazing features are like:-
- This Photomath app for PC or computer would experiment with changes to gain a deeper understanding of math problems.
- You can even use graphs to visualize various math problems. Not just the charts, there are also details like root, domains and many more.
- Users can use the graphs to interpret the solutions of equations as well as the system of equations.
- The following will not only provide step by step solutions as well as detailed solutions with Photomath computer or PC application.
- There are also multiple solutions and approaches available for some problems that you can choose from. And there are even animated videos for better understanding and reorganization.
- Free version and photo math price version are also available for all kinds of calculations and notes through beautiful animated videos.
- It is designed as a reliable and dedicated application for parents and teachers while using Photomath on a computer or PC.
- This can be used by both parents and teachers as a study tool based on their understanding and recall of the solutions visually.
- PhotoMath has the power to check assigned problems accelerating 1:1 learning.
Before downloading and using this app, check out our previous features for more ideas about this free math app.
Also check out the process of installing KIK, KineMaster and Mematic apps on PC that we have covered in our previous articles.
Above I share a total of two methods to download Photomath for Windows Computer and PC.
If you are getting any errors while installing this free math app on your Windows or Mac, please let me know in the comment box.