MX Player Video Player App Review!
MX Player is an Android video player that allows you to play all videos in any format. You can get the app from the Google Play store on your Android phone. It is not only used to play videos from your local storage, but you can also use the app to stream live videos from the internet.
Well, most of the streaming content in Hindi, but you can watch Indian movies, series and other videos on the platform in English. If you don’t want to download the app, you can use their website or you can use the Chrome extension to access the platform on any of your devices.
We are going to discuss MX Player more and how you can download the application on your PC.
Best MX Player Features
Below are the features that make this amazing app ideal for playing videos.
• Subtitles on all videos: Following important or interesting video subtitles can go a long way. The MX player allows you to play subtitles while watching the video so that you understand it better.
• Pan and zoom: With this player you can zoom in or out the image to better see the content.
• File sharing – Also, if you want to share an important video with someone, the MX player will not limit you.
• Child lock – As we have mentioned, you can stream live video from the internet using the app. For this reason, there may be content that is not suitable for younger viewers, so there is a child lock feature to block unsafe content.
MX Player Live Stream
With this platform, you can watch any movie on the Internet. Once you open the application or visit the website, you will see many videos that you can stream according to your taste. Most of the content is available in Indian and you should choose the language that you can easily understand.
Unfortunately, the application is not available in all countries and you may notice that some videos will not play if you are not located in India. This is where a reliable VPN is established, you can use a VPN to mask your real IP address so that you can access the access you need.
How to get MX Player for Windows 11 PC (Windows and Mac)
The MX Player app is only available for Android devices and you can download it from the Google Play Store. However, the application is not available for download on PC. However, you can use an Android emulator like Bluestacks to download the application on your PC.
- Download Bluestacks on your PC.
- Login to your Google account.
- Visit the Google Play Store and search for MX Player.
- Click install.
In addition to getting the application on your PC, you can choose to work with its Chrome extension or watch movies directly from its official website. However, watching from the website will limit you if you want to watch movies or other videos from your local storage on your PC. Therefore, having the MX Player application for Windows 11 PC may be the best decision for you.
The MX player app is reliable and works well for most people and this explains why the app has gotten over 1 million downloads since its launch.
Also check: Pi Music Player for Windows 11 PC / Laptop / Computer