Solar Smash: a simulated way to destroy the planet
An alien invasion and destruction of the planet is a hypothetical concept. Hollywood movies are awash in these concepts that seem kind of cool to look at (we know it’s not real though. God forbid it doesn’t happen, but if you want to enjoy the destruction of a planet, Solar Smash is here! for you!!
Solar Smash brings you some spectacular features and graphics that enhance the overall user experience. Here are those cool features:
The game includes some amazing images that will make you look like a god of destruction.
You can use a number of weapons to decimate the planet to its last atom, such as nuclear bombs, lasers, UFOs, asteroids, moon, etc. They will surely turn you into the wonderful villain Galactus.
The user interface is designed in such a way that it can perform multiple attacks at the same time. You just have to choose your weapon from the side of the screen and launch the attack.
The classic sounds are also a distinguishing factor that this game offers, along with the modern visuals. You can clearly hear when lightning or an asteroid hits the planet, further enhancing the gameplay.
The flashing lights in the game add a distinctive aura that keeps players engaged in the game.
It seems like the folks at Paradyme Games have done a great job! Android, as well as the iOS app, were downloaded more than 10 million times and received an overall rating of 4.2 on Android. In addition, the opinions of the users were out of series.
Recent app updates include:
- Additional Christmas weapons
- New planets
- A new easter egg
- A new planet in the smash system
Get into your PC!
A game with such brilliant graphics and smooth gameplay is definitely meant to be played on a big screen. But, it is an Android game, so you must be wondering how it can be played on PC.
With an Android emulator, you can! If you want to install one, Nox App Player or BlueStacks will be the best for you.
Here are some quick steps to install it:
1. Search https://www.bignox.com/ in the Google search engine.
2. On the Nox player website, tap the download button to get the software.
3. Choose the software version according to your system requirements.
4. Go to the download folder on your PC and double tap on the software package.
5. Post this, follow the series of instructions to install the emulator on your PC.
6. After installing the emulator, log in with your Google ID and secret password.
7. Search for Solar Smash application in Google PlayStore and install the correct application.
Note: Enable the VT (Virtualization Technology) function of the system BIOS for the best graphics experience while gaming.
So if you have a desire for great destruction in a game, you can go for Solar Smash. Will be worth!
Also check: Among Us Game for Windows PC and Mac