Download Geeni app for PCHere I share the process to download, install and use this application on your Windows 7, 8, 10 computer.
Geeni is a smart home device controller app developed and released by Merkury Innovations. Currently, this app is available on the Google Play Store and Apple App Store with a total of more than 10 million downloads.
|Updated||25 January 2022|
|Requirements||Windows 7, 8 or 10|
Now there is no official version of this app available on Windows or Mac store, so to use Geeni app on PC we need an Android emulator.
Later in this article, I cover a total of two methods of installing this app on our Windows and Mac computers. With the help of this app, you can control all your geeni enable smart devices from your mobile phone.
It is very easy to use this app and you can also control it with Amazon echo from anywhere you are. Geeni app for PC is compatible with all geeni enabled devices and you can control them all in one app.
Also, you can add your family members to this app to give them limited control over all smart devices. Now the problem with this app is that there is no official version of this app developed for PC users.
Currently, this app is only available for Android and iOS users, so if we want to use the Geeni app on PC, we must need an Android or iOS emulator.
So now let us see the complete step by step installation process of this application on our Windows and Mac computer.
Download Geeni App for PC → Method 1
Now, to install this smart home app on our PC, we need to use Android emulator because there is no official version available on Windows or Mac Store.
Follow the step by step process to install Geeni app on our Windows computer or PC.
- First, we need an android emulator, you can use any of its options, but here I am going to use bluestacks.
- Download the emulator from the official website, install it on your PC and complete the Google login process.
- Next, open the Play Store app and search for the Geeni app on PC and select the official app.
- Click the install button and it will automatically start installing this smart home app on your emulator.
- Once the app is installed, you can see the Geeni app icon on your desktop, click it to launch the app.
- The app screen will look like the screenshot below, but may be different if you are using a different version.
Now you can use Geeni Camera app on your Windows PC and access all smart devices from your PC as well.
But make sure you follow all the steps above to install the app; otherwise it may generate some errors during installation.
Here I have covered some frequently asked questions that can help you download or use Geeni on your PC.
Yes, this app is completely safe and you download and use it to manage your smart home devices.
Yes, you can use this app on PC with the help of any good Android emulator like Bluestacks, LDPlayer etc.
Yes, this app is completely free but you need to use the product of the same company to use this app.
The process is simple, first download this app on your android emulator and then connect the app with the camera like you do on your mobile app.
In Profile, you will find the option to share devices from there, any of your family members can do it in this app.
So this was a discussion about this app and I hope you get your questions answered.
Install Geeni app on PC (camera app) → Method 2
You may get an error when downloading the Geeni app from the Play Store. So, here in this method, we will use the apk file of this smart home app and install it on the emulator.
- The first step is to download, install and open the Android emulator and complete all the other steps.
- Here you can skip the Google login process because we will use the Geeni app apk file to install the app.
- Next, get an apk file, drag and drop the file to the Android emulator to start the installation.
- It will start the installation of Geeni app on PC as we install the app on our Android devices.
- Once it is installed, you can use this smart home app on PC as we discussed in our previous method.
Now I would only recommend you this process if you are getting any error while downloading Geeni app from play store on computer.
Features of Geeni App for PC
Before downloading and using this app, check out our features below for more ideas about this smart home app.
- The first thing is that Geeni App is a cloud-based service so you can control all your devices from anywhere in the world.
- Plus, with the Geeni app for PC, you can schedule all of your devices to turn on. And off at a specific time which provides greater comfort.
- For some devices that support this app, you can set up smart scenes to automate certain actions.
- With this app you can choose a cool tone or mood from your colored bulls and create special moments for yourself.
- Not only that, but with the help of Geeni app for PC. You can also keep track of the power usage of all your plugs.
- You can add your family members to the app. Then they can also manage the devices with their phones.
These are some of the best features I found in this app and I hope you like them.
Also check out the installation process for VidMate, DU Recorder and Flipaclip apps that we have covered in our previous articles.
This is how we can download the Geeni App for PC and use it to access this application on our Windows computer. You may get some errors connecting this app with your products.
But don’t worry, there are plenty of tutorials available on how you can connect the Geeni app. With your smart home products.