Download FileLinked for PCHere I will guide you on how you can download and install this bulk downloader app on your Windows 10.
FileLinked is one of the best bulk downloader apps currently available in the market. With the help of this app, you can download multiple files to your device at a time and it doesn’t require any URLs either.
|25 January 2024
|Windows 7, 8 or 10
And yes, we can download FileLinked for PC and use it on our Windows PC or Mac to send files. In this app you can create codes with any file and you can share this code with the person you want to download the files.
When using FlieLinked on PC, make sure to download all the files on your emulator. And then you need to transfer all the files on your Windows PC or Mac from the emulator, which is just a copy and paste job.
If we discuss the process of sharing files with FileLinked PC app, then it is very simple and easy to use. You need to upload all the files you want to share uncompressed to the cloud storage you are using.
Now get all URLs from cloud storage and add them to FileLinked app available on your windows.
This app will give you a 5-6 digit code and share the code with the person who wants to download this file. And now the person who wants to download these files will simply enter the code into the FileLinked PC app.
This is how anyone can use this app to transfer bulk files without creating a zip or sharing one by one. Now let’s get started with the step-by-step installation process of this app on our Windows PC or Mac.
Download FileLinked for PC → Method 1
Now, to install this bulk downloader app on our PC, we need to use Android emulator because there is no official version available on Windows or Mac Store.
Follow the step by step process to install FileLinked on our Windows computer or PC.
- First, we need an android emulator, you can use any of its options, but here I am going to use bluestacks.
- Download the emulator from the official website, install it on your PC and complete the Google login process.
- Next, open the Play Store app and search for the FileLinked app on PC and select the official app.
- Click on the install button and it will automatically start installing this bulk downloader app on your emulator.
- Once the app is installed, you can see the FileLinked icon on your desktop, click on it to launch the app.
- The app screen will look like the screenshot below, but may be different if you are using a different version.
This was the complete process to download FileLinked for PC and use it on Windows. The installation process of this application on Mac laptops is also the same as on Windows.
Here I have covered some frequently asked questions that can help you download or use FileLinked on your PC.
There is an app available on the Google Play Store. I recommend that you download the best codes of the last year.
Yes, you can install this app on your Windows PC or Mac, but for that you need an Android emulator.
Currently the best codes in this app are 76705196, 51829986, 67664537, 95030652, 27256340. (This information is for educational purposes)
Yes, you can download this app on your PC, but for that, you need to download an Android emulator on your PC first.
No, this app is completely legal to use, but yes, there are some apps within filelinked. That may be illegal so take care of it and only download the app from trusted sources.
These are some questions and answers about this app and I hope you have received your answers. If you still have any questions or doubts, let me know in the comment box and I will help you solve them.
Download FileLinked Apk for PC (Windows) → Method 2
You may get an error when downloading the FileLinked app from the Play Store. So, in this method, we will use the apk file of this bulk downloader app and install it on the emulator.
- The first step is to download, install and open the Android emulator and complete all the other steps.
- You can skip the Google login process because we are going to use the FileLinked apk file to install the app.
- Next, get an apk file, drag and drop the file to the Android emulator to start the installation.
- It will start the installation of FileLinked on PC when we install the app on our Android devices.
- Once it is installed, you can use this bulk downloader app on PC as we discussed in our previous method.
Here make sure to download FileLinked apk file from trustworthy sources just to get clean app.
FileLinked PC App Features
Before downloading and using this app, check out our features below for more ideas about this bulk downloader app.
- With this app, you can get rid of those ugly URLs and download multiple files just by entering a code.
- Also, the file download speed on FileLinked PC app is very good because it uses the cloud service.
- This app is available for free and you don’t have to pay anything to download and use it on your Android device.
- You can share anything with this app, for example you can create your own app store and share it with others.
- FileLinked PC app is very easy to use and you don’t need very complex knowledge to use this app.
These are some of the best features of this bulk file downloader app and I hope you liked them. So now download, install and start using this app on your Windows PC or Mac.
Also check out the installation process for Cash App, IPTV Smarters Pro and Camscanner apps that we have covered in our previous articles.
Here we have covered how we can download FileLinked for PC and use it on our Windows or Mac machines.
If you liked this article, share it on your social networks and with your friends. So that they can also download this app on their PCs.