Shuttle VPN Mobile App Review
Getting a free and fast virtual private network (VPN) is a hectic and troublesome topic. Some VPNs may be free but not fast, while others are fast but not free. Thinking of getting a free, fast VPN? Shuttle VPN is the best answer for your VPN demand.
Shutter VPN is fast, free, and capable of bypassing school wifi blocks, and it can also help you unblock various websites. This excellent VPN even unblocks videos that are not available in your country or location.
Shuttle VPN highlights
• Fast and free VPN
Shutter VPN does not require any subscription plans or packages before use. Provides a free and easy-to-use interface. It is considered the fastest VPN with its Turbo Speed.
• Simple interface with One Tap Connect
It has a simple interface with the one-touch connect button. Connecting Shutter VPN is very easy and straightforward. The one-touch feature allows you to connect the VPN on the go without necessarily going through a stressful connection process, unlike other types of VPN that will require a few files or subordinates before connection.
• VPN server locations around the world
A standard VPN will offer you server locations around the world that will easily connect to any country of your choice. Shutter VPN provides this feature and allows you to easily connect to any server location without stress.
• Suitable for any application
Interestingly, Shutter VPN is suitable for any application. You can use the applications from different countries without necessarily being at the location. The Shutter VPN interface is compatible with any country application.
• Maintain your anonymity
Various VPNs reveal your location even after you are connected to them. Shutter VPN keeps you completely anonymous and protected after connection. It also unblocks any blocked website like YouTube, Twitter, Facebook, Viber, Netflix, Skype, and much more.
This fantastic VPN app offers all the features of the premium fast VPN service for free.
How to Download Shutter VPN to PC (Windows 7, 8, 10, Mac OS)
1. Downloading and installing Shutter VPN on the PC is the simplest task, but it requires the installation of an Android emulator. Bluestacks Emulator and MEmu Player are some of the most popular Android emulators that perfectly run Android software on PC.
2. Download Shutter VPN with BlueStacks App Player.
3. Below is the step-by-step procedure on how to download and install Shutter VPN on your PC.
4. After successfully downloading and installing the BlueStacks emulator on your PC through its official website, launch the application and use the Google Play Store icon on the home screen of the application. Launch Play Store by tapping twice.
5. The application has a built-in search engine. Use the search to find the Shutter VPN app on the Google Play Store. Click the install button to run a perfect installation on your system with the BlueStacks Player application.
6. Meanwhile, you can also make use of a third party website like APKPure website (www.apkpure.com) to download the application directly to your PC and install it with BlueStacks Player. Install the application downloaded from APKPure using the “My application” option in the BlueStacks emulator.
7. Locate the already installed Shutter VPN application on the BlueStacks Android Emulator home screen.
Read more about how to install and use BlueStacks App Player on your PC here.