Download ShareMe for PCHere you can download, install and use this app on Mac or Windows 7, 8, 10 laptops or computers.
To use ShareMe app on PC, we need to use it with Android emulator because there is no official version available for this app on Windows or Mac Store.
|25 January 2024
|Windows 7, 8 or 10
ShareMe (previously known as MI Drop) app was developed and released by Xiaomi Inc in November 2017 for MI users.
This app has over 500 million downloads and is rated 4.5 by over 11 million users on the Play Store. With the ShareMe app, you can transfer pictures, videos, apps, and other files from one phone to another.
Previously, this app is specially designed for MI phone users, but now it is the most popular file transfer app among Android users.
Also, there are some other details you need to know to transfer files from one PC to another using the ShareMe app on the emulator.
And with the recent update you can now use this app in 7 different languages including English, Portuguese, Chinese, ру́сский язы́к, Spanish, Tiếng, Việtукраїнська мова.
Later in this article, we cover some of the best features and FAQs about the ShareMe app for PC, so be sure to check them out.
Also, you don’t need an internet connection to transfer the files no matter how big the file is. ShareMe app works on local WiFi connection and HotSpot, so you don’t need to use your mobile data to transfer any files.
The installation of ShareMe on PC is very simple, you just have to follow a step-by-step process. And once it’s installed, be sure to check out the other method for more details.
So let’s get started with the step-by-step installation process of this file transfer app on our Windows PC and Mac.
Install ShareMe on PC → Method 1
Now, to install this file transfer app on our PC, we need to use Android emulator because there is no official version available on Windows or Mac Store.
Follow the step by step process to install ShareMe on our Windows computer or laptop.
- First, we need an android emulator, you can use any of its options, but here I am going to use bluestacks.
- Download the emulator from the official website, install it on your PC and complete the Google login process.
- Next, open the Play Store app and search for the ShareMe app on PC and select the official app.
- Click on the install button and it will automatically start installing this file transfer app on your emulator.
- Once the app is installed, you can see the ShareMe icon on your desktop, click on it to launch the app.
- The app screen will look like the screenshot below, but may be different if you are using a different version.
And now you can transfer any file to another PC from your PC or you can transfer files between mobile and PC with ShareMe app.
For more details on how to transfer files in this app, please refer to the guide available in the ShareMe app.
Here I have covered some frequently asked questions that can help you download or use ShareMe on your PC.
ShareMe is one of the best file sharing apps available for Android users. You can transfer any file between two devices without using an Internet connection.
There is no official version of this app available on PC but you can use this app with the help of an Android emulator.
It’s very simple, just click the send or receive button and connect with the device you want to transfer the file from.
First install android emulator on your pc and then install this app on android emulator.
There are more than 500 million global users of this app so yes this app is safe and you can use it on any device.
Here are some questions and answers about this file transfer app and if you still have any please let me know in the comment box.
Share me Download For PC (Windows) → Method 2
You may get an error when downloading the ShareMe app from the Play Store. So, here in this method, we will use the apk file of this file transfer app and install it on the emulator.
- The first step is to download, install and open the Android emulator and complete all the other steps.
- Here you can skip the Google login process because we will be using the ShareMe apk file to install the app.
- Next, get an apk file, drag and drop the file to the Android emulator to start the installation.
- It will start the installation of ShareMe on PC when we install the app on our Android devices.
- Once it is installed, you can use this file transfer app on PC as we discussed in our previous method.
And now you can use this app on PC and transfer files between one device and another device without internet.
ShareMe PC App Features
Before downloading and using this app, check out our features below for more ideas about this file transfer app.
- Internet is not required to transfer files from one device to another device.
- You can transfer any type of file with the ShareMe app, including images, music, video, APK, ZIP, and all others.
- It is easy to transfer files from ShareMe PC app to Android without any wired connection.
- This app is compatible with all Android devices and is pre-installed on the MI phone.
- ShareMe app is ad-free and it is amazing because all other file transfer apps come with lots of ads.
- If your connection is interrupted during the file transfer, then you don’t need to start it from scratch, you can easily resume the file transfer.
These are some of the best features of ShareMe app for PC and now you have an idea how this app is different from other file transfer apps.
Also check out the installation process for MX TakaTak, MX Player and Facebook Lite apps that we have covered in our previous articles.
Here in this article, we have discussed how we can download ShareMe for PC and use it to transfer files between our Windows and Mac devices.
If you like this article, please share it on social networks so that your friends can also install this application on their PC and use it.