Download the iCSee App for Windows PCHere I share how you can download this security monitoring app on your Windows or Mac.
iCSee is one of the best video monitoring apps available in the market for Android and iOS users. Also, it covers some of the best features and frequently asked questions from users of this app, so make sure you read it till the end.
|Updated||25 January 2022|
|Requirements||Windows 7, 8 or 10|
To use iCSee on Windows PC, here I share the complete process of downloading and installing this app. This app was developed and launched by huangwanshui and is currently available on Google Play Store and Apple App Store.
Right now this app has over 1 million downloads and is rated 3.5 stars by over 25,000 users on the Google Play Store. With the iCSee PC application, you can access your CCTV cameras on your screen and keep an eye on them anywhere.
Also, you can monitor your CCTV camera recording and save it to any other storage device if you want. This app is specially designed for IPC and DVR so if your devices are into this then this app suits you best.
Here, the developers used cloud technology in iCSee PC app so that you can access everything by logging in to this app.
There is no restriction from any ISP or mobile companies. You can access this app anywhere in the world, all you need is a good internet connection.
I only cover installing iCSee app on Windows PC but share a total of two methods. So take a look at both and choose the one that is most suitable for you. Let us start with the step by step installation of this application on our Windows PC.
Download iCSee Windows PC App (Free) → Method 1
Now, to install this security monitoring app on our PC, we need to use the Android emulator. Because there is no official version available on Windows or Mac Store.
Follow the step by step process to install iCSee on our Windows computer or PC.
- First, we need an android emulator, you can use any of its options, but here I am going to use bluestacks.
- Download the emulator from the official website, install it on your PC and complete the Google login process.
- Next, open the Play Store app and search for iCSee app on PC and select the official app.
- Click the install button and it will automatically start installing this security monitoring app on your emulator.
- Once the application is installed, you can see the iCSee icon on your desktop, click it to launch the application.
- The app screen will look like the screenshot below, but may be different if you are using a different version.
This is how you can download iCSee app on your Windows PC. And also the installation of this app on Mac is the same as above.
If you get an error downloading this app from the Play Store, follow the other process I cover later in the article.
Here I have covered some frequently asked questions that can help you download or use iCSee on your PC.
First, you need to download the official app from Google Play Store, and then you can connect your camera with that app.
For that, you need to install this app on your PC with the help of an Android emulator. We’ve covered the full installation process above, so check it out for more details.
Yes, there are many other apps available in the market that have some cool features for you to check out.
There is no official version of this app available for PC but you can use this app on PC. With the help of an Android emulator.
Yes, this app is available for free and you don’t have to spend anything to use it.
Here are some of the best features of this app to download ICsee app on your Windows laptop or computer.
Install iCSee for PC (Windows computer) → Method 2
You may get an error when downloading the iCSee app from the Play Store. So, in this method, we will use the apk file of this security monitoring app and install it on the emulator.
- The first step is to download, install and open the Android emulator and complete all the other steps.
- You can skip the Google login process because we are going to use the iCSee apk file to install the app.
- Next, get an apk file, drag and drop the file to the Android emulator to start the installation.
- It will start the installation of iCSee on PC when we install the app on our Android devices.
- Once it is installed, you can use this security monitoring app on PC as we discussed in our previous method.
This is the second method to download icsee windows app and use it on our laptop or computer.
Features of iCSee App for PC
Before you download and use this app, check out our features below to get more ideas about this security monitoring app.
- This app is designed and powered by cloud technology so you can access it from anywhere in the world.
- You can use iCSee on Windows PC very easily with the help of an Android emulator, with no complex processes involved.
- The user interface of this app is very clean and easy to use so you will never get irritated with this app.
- This app supports almost all apps in its category including bullet, obot, door lock, doorbell etc.
- All these mobile app features are also available in the iCSee app for Windows PC. Because we are using mobile version on pc.
These are some of the best features, I hope you will like them and please share your thoughts about this app in the comment box.
Also check out the installation process for Camscanner, FileLinked and Flud apps that we have covered in our previous articles.
We have discussed how we can download the iCVer Windows PC application. And some features of this app in this article.
If you like this article, please share it with your friends who want to use this app on their PC. Thank you for reading.