Download Fludo for PChere I share how you can use this torrent downloader app on your Windows 7, 8, 10 and Mac computers or laptops.
Flud is one of the best torrent downloader apps available for Android mobile users to download torrent files.
|Updated||25 January 2022|
|Requirements||Windows 7, 8 or 10|
And here in this article we will cover the complete process to download flud for PC and use this app. This application was developed and released by Delphi Softwares on the Google Play Store in March 2012.
And currently, this app has more than 10 million downloads and is rated 4.5 stars by more than 350,000 users on Google Play Store.
While using Flud app for PC you will get a very good experience because this app works perfectly fine on Windows or Mac devices with Android emulator.
This is a very simple and clear user interface BitTorrent client application that gives you all the features in just a few clicks. Also, you can share torrent files with the help of flud pc app and yes, you can also do it with your phone app.
The developer of this app also released the ad-free version of this app but of course it is paid. Here in this article, I am sharing a total of two methods to download Flud app for PC and you can use any of them.
In the first method, we download the torrent app from the Google Play store on the Android emulator. And in the second method, we download the apk file first and then install it on the Android emulator.
Now without wasting any time let us discuss the step by step installation process of this app on our Windows PC and Mac.
Download Flud for PC (Windows) → Method 1
Now, to install this torrent downloader app on our PC, we need to use Android emulator because there is no official version available on Windows or Mac Store.
Follow the step by step process to install Flud on our Windows computer or laptop.
- First, we need an android emulator, you can use any of its options, but here I am going to use bluestacks.
- Download the emulator from the official website, install it on your PC and complete the Google login process.
- Next, open the Play Store app and search for the Flud app on PC and select the official app.
- Click on the install button and it will automatically start installing this torrent downloader app on your emulator.
- Once the app is installed, you can see the Flud icon on your desktop, click on it to launch the app.
- The app screen will look like the screenshot below, but may be different if you are using a different version.
So this was the complete process of installing Flud for PC. And now you can use this torrent downloader app on your Mac or Windows.
Also, the installation process of this app is the same for Windows and Mac users if they use the same emulator app.
Here I have covered some frequently asked questions that can help you download or use Flud on your PC.
Yes, this app is completely safe to use on your phone or computer, but make sure you only download it from the Google Play Store.
There is no official version of this app available on the Windows or Mac store, but we can use it with the help of an Android emulator.
It is very simple to download this app, just open your play store, search for this app and download it.
First download the Android emulator on your PC and then install this app on that Android emulator.
Yes, in some features and options, this app is better than Utorrent app, but not in all cases.
Here are some frequently asked questions from these app users and visitors to our website. And I hope you got your answers from here.
Install Flud on PC (Free Torrent App) → Method 2
You may get an error when downloading the Flud app from the Play Store. So here in this method, we are going to use the apk file of this torrent downloader app. And install it on the emulator.
- The first step is to download, install and open the Android emulator and complete all the other steps.
- You can skip the Google login process because we are going to use the Flud apk file to install the app.
- Next, get an apk file, drag and drop the file to the Android emulator to start the installation.
- It will start the installation of Flud on PC when we install the app on our Android devices.
- Once it is installed, you can use this torrent downloader app on PC as we discussed in our previous method.
Here we have used the flud app apk file to install it on the android emulator, so make sure you download the latest version of this app.
Features of Flud App for PC
Before downloading and using this app, check out our features below for more ideas about this torrent downloader app.
- This app has all the features you’ll get in a typical torrent app, including support for magnet links, browser-recognized magnet links, etc.
- Even in flud pc app you can download a large number of files at once and download them sequentially.
- With the help of this application, you can select the files you want to download and specify file and folder priorities.
- You can enable wifi only downloads in this flud pc app so you don’t download anything while connected with mobile data.
- Also, you will get two themes including white and dark so you can choose any one of them and start using the app.
- You will get all other support including IP filtering, encryption and proxy for trackers and peers in the flud pc app.
These are some of the features that I found that can give you more details about this torrent downloader app.
Also check out the installation process for IPTV Smarters Pro, Camscanner and FileLinked apps that we have covered in our previous articles.
So we have seen how we can download Fludo for PC and use it on Windows or Mac to download torrent files easily.
If you have any questions about this torrent app, please let me know in the comment box, thanks for reading.