Upgrading Windows 10 to Windows 11 A full step-by-step guide with the correct upgrade image sequence is available on this page. Since Microsoft released Windows 11 on June 24th, 2023, Windows 10 and Windows 7 users want to update their system with Windows 11. Windows 11 is now a free upgrade and anyone can upgrade from Windows 10 to Windows 11 for free. You should have some basic knowledge while upgrading your Windows. In this article, we are going to provide you details on how to upgrade Windows 10 to Win11.
Upgrade from Windows 10 to Windows 11
On this page, we answer a variety of questions about upgrading, system requirements, when to upgrade, how to upgrade, and other details. Because Windows 11 leaked earlier and many of you may have downloaded it too. Now is your chance to get the fresh and bug-free Windows 11 which can be downloaded straight from Microsoft’s official website. You can upgrade your existing Windows (be it Windows 10 or Windows 11) to Win11 in a few steps available on this page.
What are the system requirements for Windows 11?
In order to install Windows 11 in your system, certain requirements must be met. If your system is not advanced enough, you may feel a problem while using Win11 on your PC. Here are the Windows 11 requirements your PC / laptop should have.
|processor||1 gigahertz (GHz) or faster with 2 or more cores on a compatible 64-bit processor or system-on-a-chip (SoC)|
|storage||64 GB or more|
|System firmware||UEFI, Secure Boot capable|
|TPM||TPM version 2.0|
|graphic card||DirectX 12 or higher with WDDM 2.0 driver|
|advertisement||HD display with a diagonal of more than 9 inches, 8 bits per color channel|
|Internet||Microsoft account and internet connection|
How do I download Windows 11 from the official source?
You don’t need to visit an external website to download Windows 11. You can just go to the System Updates section of your existing Windows and check for a new update. If Windows 11 is available, it will appear in your upgrade section. You can just click the Download and Install button to install the domain directly on your system.
If you don’t want to easily upgrade to Windows 11, you can also download Windows 11 from external sources. The download links for Windows 11 are listed below.
How do I upgrade from Windows 7 to Windows 11?
There are several ways to upgrade Windows 7 to Windows 11. We will discuss the easiest method.
- Click the Start menu and click the Control Panel button.
- On the Control Panel page you will now find a section called “Windows Updates”. Click on this link and you will be taken to the Windows Update page.
- Now click the “Check for Updates” button on the Windows Update page and Windows will start checking for the latest updates.
- After Windows checks for the updates, you can simply click the Install Updates button to install all of the updates.
- Alternatively, you can click one of the two options, which will provide a range of available updates and a range of optional updates.
- You will now receive a list of updates. You can select and install any update by selecting the dialog boxes.
- If you see the Windows 11 Upgrade option in the list, select that option and click Install Updates.
- Your Windows 7 will begin upgrading to Windows 11.
How do I upgrade from Windows 10 to Windows 11?
You can download the Windows 11 upgrade file from the official website and then install it on your system. But we’ll take the easier route.
- Go to the start menu and click the settings icon.
- Your Windows 10 settings page will open. Now click on the “Updates and Security” option on the settings page.
- Now the Windows update page will open. Click the Check for Updates button.
- Windows will now start checking for new updates.
- You will now see multiple updates in Windows and you can choose which update to install.
- Go through the detected updates. If you see a Windows 11 upgrade in this list, select this file and click Download and Install.
What are the supported languages for Windows 11?
Windows 11 supports 40 different languages and you can choose any of them while upgrading your existing Windows to Windows 11. Below is the list of supported languages.
|Arabic (Saudi Arabia)||Bulgarian (Bulgaria)|
|Chinese (PR China)||Chinese (Taiwan)|
|Croatian (Croatia)||Czech (Czech Republic)|
|Danish (Denmark)||Dutch (Netherlands)|
|English United Kingdom)||English (USA)|
|Estonian (Estonia)||Finnish (Finland)|
|French France)||French (Canada)|
|German Germany)||Greek (Greece)|
|Hebrew (Israel)||Hungarian (Hungary)|
|Italian (Italy)||Japanese (Japan)|
|Korean (Korea)||Latvian (Latvia)|
|Bokmål (Norway)||Polish (Poland)|
|Portuguese (Brazil)||Portuguese (Portugal)|
|Romanian (Romania)||Russian (Russia)|
|Slovak (Slovakia)||Slovenian (Slovenia)|
|Spanish (Spain)||Spanish (Mexico)|
|Swedish (Sweden)||Thai (Thailand)|
|Turkish (Turkey)||Ukrainian (Ukraine)|