Download TVMC for PCHere I cover the complete process to download, install and use this TV Media Center app on your Windows computer.
TVMC is a free program designed for Windows, Mac and Android devices. Its latest version is V.14.2, its priority being an APK file.
|Updated||30 January 2023|
|Requirements||Windows 7, 8 or 10|
This TVMC PC app is a top priority to further ban video piracy by making it inconvenient to use.
In fact, it is the custom version of Kodi that is preloaded with all the add-ons and you just need to find any movie or TV show that you are interested in watching.
This is updated to TVMC PC and mobile app on April 20, 2017. It supports Android version 4.0 and above.
The TVMC is counted as an advanced app that provides all the add-ons found in Kodi. This is flexible for both Android and Windows users and is available for free.
Being a streaming media platform, it would allow you to watch your favorite movies, TV series, sports, and many more. It is being controlled and updated by TVAddons.
TVMC app for PC includes all the possible and necessary plugins that make it easy to get and watch the necessary movies and shows with ease.
But what makes things difficult with this is that you need to manually find and get the necessary plugins to watch. The app is available for multiple platforms like Android, Windows, and Mac.
Its file size extends up to 51 MB. Although this is an Android app, Windows users will need to install Android emulators to use TVMC on PC.
To use the TMVC, one must have Android versions 4.0 and higher. Also, a proper and excellent internet connection must exist, without rooting and jailbreaking.
Download TVMC for Windows PC (Free) → Method 1
Now, to install this TV Media Center app on our PC, we need to use Android emulator because there is no official version available on Windows or Mac Store.
Follow the step by step process to install TVMC on our Windows computer or PC.
- First, we need an android emulator, you can use any of its options, but here I am going to use bluestacks.
- Download the emulator from the official website, install it on your PC and complete the Google login process.
- Next, open the Play Store app and search for the TVMC app on PC and select the official app.
- Click the install button and it will automatically start installing this TV Media Center app on your emulator.
- Once the app is installed, you can see the TVMC icon on your desktop, click on it to launch the app.
- The app screen will look like the screenshot below, but may be different if you are using a different version.
This was the first method to download TVMC for PC and use it on our Windows and Mac computers.
Now you can enjoy all the content in this TV Media Center app on your PC for free, but make sure you stream only legal content.
Here I have covered some frequently asked questions that can help you download or use TVMC on your PC.
This is a free app available for Android phones and Kodi app customization provides content to watch online.
There is no official version of this TV Media Center app available on Windows or Mac store. But with an Android emulator like LDPlayer, we can use this app on our PC.
It is very simple to install: Open the Kodi app -> Tap on the system icon -> In File Manager, double click Add source -> Install the app.
First, download the Android emulator on your PC, and then install this TV Media Center app on that Android emulator.
This process can be a bit complex if you are doing it for the first time, so I recommend that you watch a YouTube video about it.
These are some questions and answers about this TV Media Center app and I hope you like them.
How to install TVMC on PC? (Windows) → Method 2
You may get an error when downloading the TVMC app from the Play Store.
So, in this method, we will use the apk file of this TV Media Center app and install it on the emulator.
- The first step is to download, install and open the Android emulator and complete all the other steps.
- You can skip the Google login process because we are going to use the TVMC apk file to install the app.
- Next, get an apk file, drag and drop the file to the Android emulator to start the installation.
- It will start the installation of TVMC on PC when we install the app on our Android devices.
- Once it is installed, you can use this TV Media Center app on PC as we discussed in our previous method.
I think the above method will be perfect for everyone because this app is not available on the Google Play Store.
TVMC PC App Features
Here comes the best and unique features of the TVMC app that make it highly recommended:
- You can easily review its features online. You can watch movies, videos, TV shows with quite impressive and best quality display and quality.
- As KODI supports installed pre-built addons and users just need to browse and choose the required addon with TVMC PC app.
- It has quite a user-friendly interface that makes navigation within the app quite easy and comfortable. There is no need to have permission and additional knowledge.
- This comes with a built-in driver needed to control the quality of the audio and video, which makes it quite demanding.
- This is available for multiple platforms. The ad-free feature would bring back the satisfaction of viewing the content in the best possible light.
- Previously TVMC PC app was available on the official Play Store but now it is revoked due to certain compliance issues.
- Therefore, one needs to download and install the TVMC app on any of their Android devices and then they can easily use it.
- For proper installation of TVMC, a bluestacks app player with compatible PC system and TVMC APK is needed.
- The videos on this platform are available in Full HD quality and do not compromise. And there are no restrictions on how long you can use this app on your phone or PC, which is a plus point.
This is an amazing app with promising features and is a must have for those who are true lovers of entertainment.
Also check out the process of installing CotoMovies, GPlayer and Keepsafe apps on PC that we have covered in our previous articles.
Here I share two methods to download TVMC for PC and use it on Windows and Mac computers. Also, if you still have any questions regarding installing TV Media Center app on PC, please let me know in the comment box below.