|Updated||31 January 2022|
|Requirements||Windows 7, 8 or 10|
This Tinder app for PC allows users to anonymously swipe to like or hate others’ accounts based on photos, a short bio, and shared interests. Tinder was created in 2012 as a partnership between IAC and mobile app development company Xtreme Labs under the Hatch Labs startup incubator. This app reported nearly a billion “swipes” every day in 2014. Tinder used to require a Facebook account to use, but in August 2019 it started allowing users to sign up with just their mobile phone number. A mobile device is required for registration. Tinder’s business plan is based on a freemium approach. Tinder PC and the mobile application can create a user profile with photos that have been previously published on Facebook. In fact, the main Tinder companion site has been Facebook, as users were initially required to link their Facebook profiles to their Tinder account for authentication and profile details. The social graph of the users is analyzed and essential information is acquired while using the Tinder app on your Windows PC or Mac. Candidates who are most likely to be a match due to geographic location, mutual acquaintances, and shared hobbies are filtered through a list of matches. The software allows the user to anonymously like or pass another user based on the findings of potential prospects by swiping right or left on them. When two users like each other, they are “matched” and can talk within the program.
Download Tinder for PC (Free) → Method 1Now, to install this free dating app on our PC, we need to use Android emulator because there is no official version available on Windows or Mac Store. Follow the step by step process to install Tinder on our Windows computer or PC.
- First, we need an android emulator, you can use any of its options, but here I am going to use bluestacks.
- Download the emulator from the official website, install it on your PC and complete the Google login process.
- Next, open the Play Store app and search for the Tinder app on PC and select the official app.
- Click the install button and it will automatically start installing this free dating app on your emulator.
- Once the app is installed, you can see the Tinder icon on your desktop, click on it to launch the app.
- The app screen will look like the screenshot below. But it may be different if you are using a different version.
App FAQHere I have covered some frequently asked questions that can help you download or use Tinder on your PC.
You can download and use this app for free and find a match but for more features you need to buy premium.
Yes, you can download and use this free dating app on your PC with the help of an Android emulator like LDPlayer.
No, you cannot search for profiles on this app without joining this free dating app, you need to create your profile first.
First download the android emulator on your PC and then install this free dating app on the android emulator.
Yes, this is one of the best apps currently available in the market to find your dates.
How to use Tinder on PC? (Windows) → Method 2You may get an error when downloading the Tinder app from the Play Store. So, in this method, we will use the apk file of this free dating app and install it on the emulator.
- The first step is to download, install and open the Android emulator and complete all the other steps.
- You can skip the Google login process because we are going to use the Tinder apk file to install the app.
- Next, get an apk file, drag and drop the file to the Android emulator to start the installation.
- It will start the installation of Tinder on PC when we install the app on our Android devices.
- Once it is installed, you can use this free dating app on PC as we discussed in our previous method.
Features of Tinder app for PCBefore you download and use this app, check out our features below to get more ideas about this free dating app.
- The Tinder model is based on swipes. According to the app’s algorithm, swipe right to click “Like” and swipe left to continue browsing supported games.
- Messaging is a feature that is also widely used. Users exchange text messages on the Tinder app for PC once they have been matched with another user.
- In this Tinder app, users can view other users’ Instagram accounts thanks to Instagram integration.
- Users can use Common Connections to see if they have a Shared Friend on Facebook with such a match (a first-degree connection on Tinder).
- Or if they have two different friends who have been friends with each other (considered second degree in the Tinder app for PC).
- Tinder Gold, which launched globally in August 2017, is a premium membership service that allows users to see who they’ve liked before they swipe.
- Starting in January 2020, the panic button will be available in the United States. The service will have immediate assistance, location monitoring and photo identification.
- So, gentlemen! Enjoy the most excellent experience by downloading the Tinder app on your smartphone.
- Tinder PC or Mobile app only allows users to chat with each other because they swipe right on each other’s pictures.
- Unless two people swipe right on each other’s profiles, the choices one user makes are hidden from other users.