Download Stick nodes for PCHere I share the complete installation process of this free Stickman Animator game on mac and Windows.
Stick Nodes is a mobile friendly stick figure animation app with a simple yet powerful interface. Stick Nodes is a powerful stickman animation tool designed just for mobile devices!
|31 January 2024
|Windows 7, 8 or 10
Ralph was bored one day and decided to make Stick Nodes on PC. Create your animated stick figure animations right on his tablet or phone!
Pivot’s simplicity combined with the power of Flash makes it easy for new animators to get started, but it’s also tremendously robust for more experienced users.
Stick Nodes for PC and the mobile app were inspired by the community of stickman animators and allowed users to make movies based on stickmen.
Which they can then export as animated GIFs and MP4 videos! Among young animators, it is one of the most popular animation apps!
Stick Nodes is the best easy animation app on the Google Play Store! It is an excellent tool for teaching animation to students or newcomers, even in a school setting.
At the same time, Stick Nodes is robust and powerful enough for even the most experienced animators to perform at their best.
Stick Nodes PC App is a stick figure animator inspired by the renowned stick figure animator Pivot. That allows users to make their movies based on stick figures and export them as animated GIFs and MP4 files!
Create any “stick figure” you can imagine using various shapes, color/scale per segment, and gradients.
Select all the stick figure projects and files from the list under “Stick Nodes” and save them to your PC (for example, save them to your desktop).
After that, choose “Stick Nodes Pro”. Drag all the files you just saved (for example, from your desktop) to the list.
Download Stick Nodes for PC (Free) → Method 1
Now, to install this Stickman Animator app on our PC, we need to use Android emulator because there is no official version available on Windows or Mac Store.
Follow the step by step process to install Stick Nodes on our Windows computer or PC.
- First, we need an android emulator, you can use any of its options, but here I am going to use bluestacks.
- Download the emulator from the official website, install it on your PC and complete the Google login process.
- Next, open the Play Store app and search for the Stick Nodes app on PC and select the official app.
- Click on the install button and it will automatically start installing this Stickman Animator app on your emulator.
- Once the app is installed, you can see the Stick Nodes icon on your desktop, click on it to launch the app.
- The app screen will look like the screenshot below, but may be different if you are using a different version.
This is the first method to download Stick Nodes for PC and I also cover how to play on Windows for free.
Now, if you want to play this Stick Nodes game on Mac, the installation process will be the same as above.
Here I have covered some frequently asked questions that can help you download or use Stick Nodes on your PC.
No, this is not a game. This is one of the best animation apps that helps you create animations on your mobile phone.
Yes, this Stickman Animator app is available on Mac and Windows computers and you can download it from the official website.
You can download these packages from the official website and then open them in this app directly from the file manager.
Yes, this app is available for free on all platforms, but there is also a pro version available for more advanced features.
You can download this app from the iOS app store and use it on your iPhone or other iOS devices very easily.
These are some frequently asked questions about this Stickman Animator game and I hope you like it. If you still have any questions, let me know in the comment box.
How to play Stick Nodes on PC? (Windows) → Method 2
You may get an error when downloading the Stick Nodes app from the Play Store.
So, in this method, we will use the apk file of this Stickman Animator app and install it on the emulator.
- The first step is to download, install and open the Android emulator and complete all the other steps.
- You can skip the Google login process because we are going to use the Stick Nodes apk file to install the app.
- Next, get an apk file, drag and drop the file to the Android emulator to start the installation.
- It will start the installation of Stick Nodes on PC when we install the app on our Android devices.
- Once it is installed, you can use this Stickman Animator app on PC as we discussed in our previous method.
Here I downloaded Stick Nodes apk file from trustworthy sources and installed it on my Windows and Mac computer.
Features of Stick Nodes App for PC
Programmable customizable edge interpolation makes its liveliness smoother. Please note that MP4 sounds, channels and trading are highlights of Pro-just.
- A main camera to pan/zoom/rotate around the scene, like the “v-cam” in Flash with the Stick Nodes PC app.
- Movieclips allow you to create and reuse/surround activity elements within your projects.
- A variety of shapes, shadows/scale on a premise for each fragment, tilts – make any “stick figure” you can imagine!
- Text fields take into account simple content and speech in your activities.
- Add a wide range of sound impacts to make your liveliness epic while using the Stick Nodes app on your Mac and Windows PC.
- Apply multiple channels to your stick figures: simple, dark, bright, and from there the sky is the limit.
- Attach stick figures to recreate how to comfortably hold/use items. A great local area is teeming with a wide range of fascinating people and different artists.
- Over 30,000 stick figures (and then some) to download from the site. Export to GIF (or MP4 for Pro) to share your animation on the web.
- Compatibility with pivot stick figure records prior to 3.0. Save/open/share your businesses, dolls and movie clips with the Stick Nodes PC app.
- And the wide range of various ordinary motion stuff: fix/retry, onion skin, base images, and much more!
- Click once on the Google folder on the NoxPlayer home screen to go to the Play Store. Search for Stick Nodes in the Play Store.
- Press the install button and allow the installation once it has arrived. Wait a few moments until the Stick Nodes for PC icon appears on the NoxPlayer home page.
To stream stick figures and packages, go to the “Library Tools” section of the Stick Nodes app and select “Send Stick Figures”.
Also check out the process of installing Pixel Gun 3D, Shadow Fight 2 and Standoff 2 apps on PC that we have covered in our previous articles.
So we discuss the complete step by step method to download, install and play Stick nodes for PC including mac and windows.
If you are getting any errors while playing this Stickman Animator game on Mac and Windows then please let me know in the comment box.