|developer||Smart Media4U Technology P. Limited.|
|Updated||31 January 2022|
|Requirements||Windows 7, 8 or 10|
DISTRIBUTE started out as a subsidiary of Lenovo even before it spun off as a separate company with the SHAREit PC app. SHAREit, the corporation’s app, is compatible with a wide range of smartphones and allows users to exchange raw files between devices. This application, which began as a peer-to-peer file sharing platform, has evolved into an entertainment platform that will allow people to access content and maximize the discovery of appropriate content. The SHAREit PC app has a dedicated gaming section primarily in the app that includes HTML5 games, gameplay videos, and the ability to download popular titles. SHAREit can potentially help game developers and publishers increase their app growth by linking them with high-value users. The SHAREit PC app works with companies like Times Music to provide its users with various digital entertainment options within their app, including videos, music, movies, GIFs, memes, and more. On May 8, 2018, SHAREit acquired the Fastfilmz app and appointed Karam Malhotra, the app’s developer, as CEO of SHAREit India. Concern about the security of the application and requested the armed forces to remove it. The SHAREit PC app and Google have partnered to launch a security metadata integration program. After metadata integration, all apps shared through the SHAREit app will be verified through Google Play. To verify that specific programs moved from one device to another are original and free of malware.
Download SHAREit for PC (Laptop) → Method 1Now, to install this free file transfer app on our PC, we need to use Android emulator because there is no official version available on Windows or Mac Store. Follow the step by step process to install SHAREit on our Windows computer or PC.
- First, we need an android emulator, you can use any of its options, but here I am going to use bluestacks.
- Download the emulator from the official website, install it on your PC and complete the Google login process.
- Next, open the Play Store app and search for the SHAREit app on PC and select the official app.
- Click the install button and it will automatically start installing this free file transfer app on your emulator.
- Once the app is installed, you can see the SHAREit icon on your desktop, click on it to launch the app.
- The app screen will look like the screenshot below, but may be different if you are using a different version.
App FAQHere I have covered some frequently asked questions that can help you download or use SHAREit on your PC.
Depending on your operating system, open Play Store or App Store, search for this app and download it to your phone.
Yes, this app is available on windows store and you can download this free file transfer app for free.
Yes this app was banned in India but it is available in all other countries and you can easily use it.
You can download it directly from Windows store or you can also use this free file transfer app on PC with Android emulator.
Yes, this is a free file transfer app available on Play Store and App Store. And you can use it for free without paying anything.
Install SHAREit on PC Windows → Method 2You may get an error when downloading the SHAREit app from the Play Store. So, here in this method, we will use the apk file of this free file transfer app and install it on the emulator.
- The first step is to download, install and open the Android emulator and complete all the other steps.
- You can skip the Google login process because we are going to use the SHAREit apk file to install the app.
- Next, get an apk file, drag and drop the file to the Android emulator to start the installation.
- It will start the installation of SHAREit on PC when we install the app on our Android devices.
- Once it is installed, you can use this free file transfer app on PC as we discussed in our previous method.
Features of SHAREit App for PCBefore you download and use this app, check out our features below to get more ideas about this free file transfer app.
- Simple and easy to use, a cross stage designed for everyone. It allows users to use the devices with such a wide range of Android phones.
- There have been no limits on the SHAREit PC app. With a speed of 2M/s, which is 200 times faster than ordinary Bluetooth pairing, it is the fastest.
- Transfer files between Android smartphones, tablets, Windows PCs, iOS devices, and Mac OS X computers.
- Transfer photos, videos, music, and installed apps, to name a few things. It’s so simple to share the duplicate entry with friends.
- User can upload data from smartphone to PC in a couple of seconds with SHAREit app. To explore a complete application from PC, interact with it.
- Recreate your contacts and other vital information from an older device to a newer one in no time.
- All of these amazing capabilities were available on SHAREit, the world’s most popular and of course the fastest document transfer tool.
- SHAREit PC app costs nothing and you will get it for free. If you need to install it from the official Google Play store, go to the official Google Play Store website and click the Install from there option.
- You will be allowed to do so after that. Apart from this, you can get SHAREit APK Shareit Apk file for Android which can be downloaded right now from this page on PC.