Download KineMaster for PCHere I share a process that helps you download, install and use in windows 7, 8, 10.
Video editing hasn’t been a headache anymore now. The market is filled with a wide range of video editing tools, but it is difficult to find the best one.
|Updated||28 January 2023|
|Requirements||Windows 7, 8 or 10|
The introduction of a wonderful tool like KineMaster PC application has made video editing task easy for millions of users all over the world.
Developed by a South Korean multimedia software company, KineMaster is an option known for its streamlined workflow.
It is a professional video platform that is well known for providing high-quality live streaming and real-time audience engagement without any hassle.
This wonderful video editing app has managed to get a rating of 4.4 based on its performance. KineMaster was released on April 28, 2017 by KineMaster Corporation Video Players & Editors.
KineMaster PC and mobile app is a reputable company known for its quality services with great affordability.
Currently, the app has billions of active users around the world and that is enough to describe its success.
Whether you are a mature video editor or a professional, whether you are a child or an adult, this app offers the perfect video editing solution for everyone.
KineMaster PC app is designed to run efficiently on Android and iOS devices. One does not need to be a professional just to work on some video editing tasks.
Installing wonderful tools like KineMaster is enough to get the best video editing results in an easier end.
How to use KineMaster on PC? (Free) → Method 1
Now, to install this free video editing app on our PC, we need to use the Android emulator. Because there is no official version available on Windows or Mac Store.
Follow the step by step process to install KineMaster on our Windows PC or computer.
- First, we need an android emulator, you can use any of its options, but here I am going to use bluestacks.
- Download the emulator from the official website, install it on your PC and complete the Google login process.
- Next, open the Play Store app and search for the KineMaster app on PC and select the official app.
- Click the install button and it will automatically start installing this free video editing app on your emulator.
- Once the application is installed, you can see the KineMaster icon on your desktop, click on it to launch the application.
- The app screen will look like the screenshot below, but may be different if you are using a different version.
This was the complete process to download KineMaster for PC and use it on Windows and Mac.
Here I have covered some frequently asked questions that can help you to download or use KineMaster on your PC.
Yes, you can download this app for free and use it. There is also a paid version of this app available.
There is no official version of this app available on Windows or Mac store. But with Android emulator, you can download this free video editing app.
Yes, this is a very cool app and you can use it for free to edit videos on your PC or mobile.
First download Android emulator like LDPlayer on PC and then install this free video editing app on the emulator.
There is a free version available of this app and a paid version starts from $4.99/month.
Above are some questions and answers to this free video editing app, so check it out for more details.
Download KineMaster for PC (Windows) → Method 2
You may get an error when downloading the KineMaster app from the Play Store.
So, here in this method, we will use the apk file of this free video editing app and install it on the emulator.
- The first step is to download, install and open the Android emulator and complete all the other steps.
- You can skip the Google login process because we are going to use the KineMaster apk file to install the app.
- Next, get an apk file, drag and drop the file to the Android emulator to start the installation.
- It will start the installation of KineMaster on PC when we install the app on our Android devices.
- Once it is installed, you can use this free video editing app on PC as we discussed in our previous method.
We use the KineMaster apk file here, so make sure you download it from the authentic source.
Features of KineMaster PC Application
The introduction of a wonderful tool like KineMaster has changed the aspects of video editing to a greater extent now. The main features of KineMaster are:
- It is a very simple and interactive tool that everyone can use and work without any problem.
- The KineMaster PC app works smoothly on smartphones and ensures that users have a real-time experience without much effort.
- Kinemaster is a wonderful tool that works smoothly on Android and iOS devices.
- KineMaster has made video editing tasks much easier now. The app is featured with lots of powerful tools, downloadable content and much more.
- Users can download and go back to editing projects from the new Get Projects menu. And users can now easily import and export the related files without any hassle.
- KineMaster app for PC offers users extreme usage of different tools like video cutting, splitting and trimming.
- Users can easily add music, sound effects, voice changers and voiceovers to their favorite videos without any hassle now.
- KineMaster is a preferable tool that is featured with more than 2500 downloadable transitions, animations, stickers, fonts and animations.
- You can easily make use of these integrations to make your video absolute using KineMaster on PC.
- Now you can easily create amazing visual effects and you can also add color adjustments, color filters, dimming, equalizer presets and much more with KineMate.
- If you want to add movement to the layers of a keyframe, you can do it effortlessly with KineMaster.
So guys! Just install KineMaster on your smartphone or PC now and enjoy the absolute effortless video editing experience.
Also check out the process of installing gCMOB, WPS WPA Tester and KIK apps on PC that we have covered in our previous articles.
So this was the complete process to download KineMaster for PC and use it on Windows 7, 8, 10. Be sure to check out the above features and FAQs for more ideas on this free video editing app.