Download Jio TV for PCHere in this article I am sharing the complete process to download, install and use this TV app on our Windows laptop.
Jio TV is one of the best live tv app currently available in India which covers almost all popular live tv channels in this app.
|developer||Limited Jio Platforms|
|Updated||27 January 2023|
|Requirements||Windows 7, 8 or 10|
And to download Jio TV for PC, we have to use Android emulator because this app is not available on Windows or Mac app store.
This app was developed and released by Jio Platforms Limited in 2017 on the Google Play Store. Till now, Jio TV app has more than 100 million downloads and 4.0 star rating by more than 3 million users on Google Play Store.
In Jio TV PC app you can live stream The Kapil Sharma Show, Mahabharat, Vishnu Puran, Dekh Bhai Dekh, Jai Shri Krishna, Shaktimaan, Ram Siya Ke Luv Kush, Shrimaan Shrimati, Naagin 4, Mere Dad Ki Dulhan, and many other shows.
Not only that, but in this app you will find all categories of content including entertainment, education, music, news, movies, devotionals, sports, kids and lifestyle, infotainment.
Here in this app you can enjoy 650+ Live TV including 100+ HD Channels in 15+ Languages.
Also in Jio TV PC app, you will find the content in more than 15 languages including English, Hindi, Gujarati, Urdu, Kannada, Telugu, Marathi, Assamese, Tamil, Malayalam, Bengali, Punjabi, Bhojpuri, Odia, etc.
Here I share a total of two methods to download and use Jio TV app on your Windows or Mac laptops. So let’s start with the step-by-step installation of this app.
Download Jio TV for PC → Method 1
Now, to install this live TV app on our PC, we need to use Android emulator because there is no official version available on Windows or Mac Store.
Please follow the step by step process to install Jio TV on our Windows computer or PC.
- First, we need an android emulator, you can use any of its options, but here I am going to use bluestacks.
- Download the emulator from the official website, install it on your PC and complete the Google login process.
- Next, open the Play Store app and search for the Jio TV app on PC and select the official app.
- Click on the install button and it will automatically start installing this Live TV app on your emulator.
- Once the app is installed, you can see the Jio TV icon on your desktop, click it to launch the app.
- The app screen will look like the screenshot below. But it may be different if you are using a different version.
This is how we can download and install Jio TV app on PC and hope you will like the installation process. If you get any errors while installing the app, I will cover another method, so please check that.
Here I have covered some frequently asked questions that can help you download or use Jio TV on your PC.
The process is very simple, first go to google play store or apple app store, search for this app and then download it on PC.
Yes, you can see this app on your PC and for that you need an android emulator like bluestacks.
This is an online application and you need an internet connection to view the content in this application. But yes, there is no web version of this app available where you can access it.
First download bluestacks android emulator on your PC and then install tv app on that emulator.
Yes, you can watch this app on your smart TV, all you need to do is install the app on your PC from the Google Play Store.
These are some questions asked by users of the app and I cover all frequently asked questions. But still, if you have any confusion about this, please let me know in the comment box.
Install Jio TV on PC (Windows Laptop) → Method 2
You may get an error when downloading the Jio TV app from the Play Store. So, in this method, we will use the apk file of this Live TV app and install it on the emulator.
- The first step is to download, install and open the Android emulator and complete all the other steps.
- You can skip the Google login process because we will use the Jio TV apk file to install the app.
- Next, get an apk file, drag and drop the file to the Android emulator to start the installation.
- It will start the installation of Jio TV on PC when we install the app on our Android devices.
- Once it is installed, you can use this Live TV app on PC as we discussed in our previous method.
Here we need a Jio TV apk file to install on our PC and you can download this file from any trusted source. Or you can even use the apk file by transferring it to another mobile and then on PC.
Jio TV App Features for PC
Before downloading and using this app, check out our features below to get more ideas about this live TV app.
- The first thing that I like the most about this app is that you can pause and play any live channel and watch it whenever you want.
- There is a News tab available on the Jio TV app for PC from where you can get the latest updates and stories.
- If you missed any show and want to watch it again, you can do it with this app because you have 7 days to catch up.
- There are all the basic features of any video player app available in the JioTV app. Which includes everything from play, pause, rewind and forward etc.
- You can bookmark any channel or show and find it later to watch on Jio TV app for PC.
These are some of the features that I like the most about this app. But yes, there are many other features available in this app that make it the best.
I recommend that you download this app at least once on your PC and try it out for a week. Also, check out the installation process for BYJU’S, Reface, and Amino apps that we have covered in our previous articles.
Here we have seen how we can download Jio TV for PC and use it on our Windows or Mac laptop. If you like this article, please share it on your social networks, it will be a big thumbs up for me.