Some sites will not allow you to download videos from their sites directly to your phone. You will only see the video within the platform. So to download the video in local files, you need to have a third-party app to help you do it. An example of such an application is the VideoBuddy application.
VideoBuddy is an Android that uses its video detection features to help you download any video on the internet. Here is a great review of the app and how you can download it on your PC.
What is VideoBuddy?
VideoBuddy is a free video downloader that allows you to download videos from all over the internet. The application has a video detection feature that allows you to download videos from any platform.
Below are some features that make VideoBuddy one of the best video downloaders on the internet.
- Shock detection – VideoBuddy has a video detection feature that allows it to notify you whenever there are downloadable videos when you are browsing the Internet.
- Ad Block – so far this is the best feature. By using VideoBuddy on your mobile phone, the app can block any ad popup that is so annoying.
- All kinds of videos – VideoBuddy allows you to download any type of videos on your mobile phone. These can include trailers, music videos, movies, TV shows, and others.
- Optimized player – VideoBuddy has an optimized player that allows you to better watch videos. The player allows you to take specific and useful actions to improve your display.
- Faster servers – It would be boring to download videos at snail speed. VideoBuddy will save you from slow speeds by allowing you to download the videos at a fast pace. This will not only save you time, it will also save your data.
How to download VideoBuddy for PC
VideoBuddy, like most applications, is designed to work on Android and iOS devices. The PC version is not available at the time of writing, so if you need to download the application on your PC, you will need to use an emulator to download the application on your Windows or Mac device.
An Android emulator is software that bridges the gap between Android and Windows or iOS and Mac to allow one to download PC applications.
Just follow the instructions below to download the VideoBuddy application on your PC;
1. Download and install the BlueStacks application player on your computer.
2. Sign in to your Google account or create a new one.
3. Visit the Google Play store on the emulator and search for VideoBuddy.
4. Click the application icon and then click “install”.
5. After the installation is complete, you can open the application.
Note: Every time you want to use the application, you will need to open the emulator. The emulator you choose to download will also need to have space on your computer, so it is wise to first make sure that your Windows or Mac device has enough space before downloading the application.
VideoBuddy for PC is a great video app that you can use on any of your devices to download videos from the internet. You can use it to download videos from any site that restricts video downloads like YouTube.