VPNs are always recommended whenever you want to use a site that is banned in your region or you want to hide your identity while browsing the internet. Well, most VPNs are safe to use, but not all, as some also breach data, and some don’t have the ability to create a strong connection. And you should never take chances with things such as your private data at stake.
I remember times when I used a VPN on my high school WiFi to download movies via torrents and got caught due to inefficient VPN service. Choosing a good VPN is not a difficult task either. In the last few days, one of those VPNs that I came across is Armada VPN and it worked quite well on my Android phone. I was able to access the geographically banned sites with the help of it.
What is Armada VPN?
Armada VPN is developed by “Connect Everywhere”. This VPN is one of the best VPNs for your Android mobile device. Every feature you expect from a good VPN is Armada VPN. It is totally free and you don’t need to pay for anything. Let me give you some details about the features of Armada VPN.
Armada VPN Features
Here’s the list of the features you get with Armada VPN, all for free. Let us begin:
- 100% free proxy,
- Unlimited bandwidth to use
- No username, no password, no registration required
- High speed proxy
- One click to connect to VPN proxy
Although there are several good things about Armada VPN, there are also some downsides to this app. The first thing I didn’t like about this VPN is that it displays ads. Since it is completely free for what can be justified. If you are a resident of China, you cannot use this VPN service due to certain governments. policies. The PC version of this VPN is not available.
How to use Armada VPN on a Windows PC?
Since there is no version for Armada VPN from its developer, there are still some tricks that can be used to download Armada VPN on your PC and then use it for free. You can use any Android emulator to download Armada VPN for your PC. These are the simple steps to do it:
Download the Android Bluestacks emulator from the given link. After downloading the file, double-click on its configuration file and start the installation process.
As of now, the Android Bluestacks emulator is installed on your PC and you can run BlueStacks and log in with your Google account there.
After entering the Play Store. Search for “Armada VPN” by typing in the search bar. Click on the install button. Wait a few minutes to complete the installation.
Now go back and click “Armada VPN” on your screen to launch the application. Just click the “Connect” button and wait for the connection to be established. Once the connection is established, you are ready to go.
PC Specifications Needed to Download Bluestacks on Windows PC
Android emulators provide you an Android environment on your PC. Bluestacks is considered one of the best Android emulators so far. There are some threshold specifications that are required to install Bluestacks on your PC. Here is the list of the specifications you need to have on your PC:
Minimum system requirements for Bluestacks
- OS: Microsoft Windows 7 and higher.
- Intel or AMD processor.
- Your PC must have at least 2GB of RAM.
- 5GB of free disk space.
- You must be an administrator on your PC.
- Updated graphics drivers
Recommended system requirements for Bluestacks
- Microsoft Windows 10
- Intel or AMD Multi-Core Processor
- Intel / Nvidia / ATI Graphics
- RAM must be 8GB or more
- You should have SSD storage
- Internet connection to access games, accounts and related content.
- Updated graphics drivers
How to choose a good VPN for your PC?
Currently, there are thousands of VPNs available on the internet and they all claim to be the best. This confuses a new user. So there are some features you need to register VPNs before downloading and installing them. Let us begin:
1. The first thing to consider is “Why do you want to use a VPN?” You want to access the banned sites, torrenting or hide your location in any way. Find a VPN with these features.
2. You should check the protocol used by the VPN provider, as your privacy and encryption are totally dependent on the protocol used. The main protocols used by VPN services are PPTP, L2TP / IPSEC, and OpenVPN. Of all these, you should not use VPN with PPTP protocol as it is very outdated and compromises your data encryption. Open VPN is best and L2TP is best. Choose accordingly.
3. You should also inspect the no. simultaneous connections allowed by the VPN provider, as sometimes you may need to connect more than one device.
4. Be sure to check for limited bandwidth, restricted services, and throttle connections.
The last words
Guys VPN can be very useful if you use them wisely. Sometimes there is a fine line between legal and illegal things. Therefore, you must use VPNs with care. In this article, I have guided you on how to use Armada VPN on your PC. Armada VPN is well liked by its users and does not have any PC version until now. So I used Android Bluestacks emulator to install it on PC. You can also use some other emulator. The NOX player is another emulator that is also considered good. If you have any queries regarding this topic, please let me know in the comment section. I will be happy to guide you.
Read also: Secure VPN How to install on PC and Mac