Download Player for Mac PCHere I share the process to download, install and use this free Android video player app on Windows and Mac laptops.
The Gplayer is a state-of-the-art video player app for Android. You can resize, move and play multiple windows with the Group Media Sharing feature.
|Updated||30 January 2023|
|Requirements||Windows 7, 8 or 10|
Support for subtitles and popup video approach for better user experience with GPlayer PC app. To put it another way, you can watch your video content in any app.
Now works with Google Chrome cast dongle floating and multi-window popup technique; the video can be played in multiple windows simultaneously.
Simple and easy to customize theme styling system; you can easily create your theme. The user interface and operation are simple; View your media in list, grid, and 3D Gallery mode, and change the video with simple gestures.
Widgets can also be used to play the video from the launcher. Comprehensive support for video formats.
With a software decoder and subtitle files, you can play virtually any form of media file, including Rmvb, WMV, etc.
GPlayer PC app can also play videos from YouTube (HTML5) and URLs. You can share media with your friends over a high-speed wireless channel without having to set anything up.
You can tag the selected media as favorite or private, and they will only appear in the mirror list. Improved performance and reliability; improves loading and playback performance. Compared to other video players.
GPlayer PC app takes less time to load many video files. The player is a state-of-the-art video player app for Android. You can resize, move and play multiple windows with the Group Media Sharing feature.
Support for subtitles and popup video approach for better user experience. To put it another way, you can watch your video content in any app.
You can watch the video while doing something else! So, let’s get started with the installation process step by step.
How to install GPlayer on PC? (Free Mac) → Method 1
Now to install this free Android video player app on our PC, we need to use the Android emulator. Because there is no official version available on Windows or Mac Store.
Follow the step by step process to install GPlayer on our Windows computer or PC.
- First, we need an android emulator, you can use any of its options, but here I am going to use bluestacks.
- Download the emulator from the official website, install it on your PC and complete the Google login process.
- Next, open the Play Store app and search for the GPlayer app on PC and select the official app.
- Click on the install button and it will automatically start installing this free android video player app on your emulator.
- Once the application is installed, you can see the GPlayer icon on your desktop, click on it to launch the application.
- The app screen will look like the screenshot below, but may be different if you are using a different version.
So, this was the first method to download GPlayer for PC and now you can use it on your Mac and Windows computers as well.
Here I have covered some frequently asked questions that can help you to download or use GPlayer on your PC.
Yes, this app is available on Google Play Store and Apple App Store, you can download it from there.
First download the android emulator on your PC and then install this free android video player app on the android emulator. Here in the article I cover the full installation process, check it out for more details.
Yes, this app follows all Google terms and conditions and is available on the Play Store. Therefore, it is safe to use.
There is no official version of this app available on the Mac app store, but you can use this free Android video player app on Mac with an Android emulator.
Yes, this app is available for free and you can use it on any device without paying anything.
These are some frequently asked questions about this free Android video player app and I hope it was helpful for you.
Download GPlayer for Mac PC → Method 2
You may get an error when downloading the GPlayer app from the Play Store.
So, here in this method, we will use the apk file of this free Android video player app and install it on the emulator.
- The first step is to download, install and open the Android emulator and complete all the other steps.
- You can skip the Google login process because we are going to use the GPlayer apk file to install the app.
- Next, get an apk file, drag and drop the file to the Android emulator to start the installation.
- It will start the installation of GPlayer on PC when we install the app on our Android devices.
- Once it is installed, you can use this free Android video player app on PC as we discussed in our previous method.
If you are unable to download the GPlayer app from the Play Store, just follow this process.
Because in the above method, sometimes you may not get the latest version of this free android video player app.
Features of GPlayer app for PC
Before downloading and using this app, check out our features below for more ideas about this free Android video player app.
- You can change the position of the video window and adjust the limits of the window according to your preferences, thanks to the floating system.
- In this GPlayer PC app, you can also play the video in “Multi Window” if your device is powerful enough (maximum is 6). It implies that you can simultaneously view up to six video files.
- The “GPlayer” is more than just a pop-up video player; includes a user interface that is nice and simple, including List, Grid, and 3D Gallery Flow styles. You can change the theme as you like.
- You can save the playback location of the file and set favorite files. It also supports subtitles when playing a video file (.srt, .ass, and .smi file formats).
- You can also check the “Sync Play” function which is quite entertaining in GPlayer PC app. And from Android 1.5 to 4.2, the “GPlayer” works with any screen size and resolution.
- It will use the built-in Media Gallery as a media source, allowing you to enter a streaming video URL or open “GPlayer” from other File Explorers.
- A proficient Android or iOS emulator like LDPlayer is required to install GPlayer app on our Mac PC.
- The installation process will be similar to ShareMe, MX Player and Omlet Arcade, so check those out too.
- There is no official version of the player accessible in the Windows or Mac store, so this is not a problem.
It is also challenging to transfer video in that context if we use this software with LDPlayer.
Also check out the process of installing AllCast, Arlo and CotoMovies apps on PC that we have covered in our previous articles.
Here I share the complete installation process to download Player for Mac PC and also cover some of the best features of this app.
If you have any questions about this free android video player app, please let me know in the comment box. I will help you solve it.