Download Google Indic Keyboard for PCHere you can download, install and use this free keyboard app on your Mac and Windows.
Google always offers the best features for all users. Recently, they have introduced a Google Indic keyboard option, which allows the user to type in their native language.
|Updated||28 January 2022|
|Requirements||Windows 7, 8 or 10|
If a user wants to write content in the Indian language, he can do so using the Google Indic Keyboard app on PC.
This app has been developed for all those who are quite specific about the language they are using. Not all people speak English fluently and at that time they look forward to other languages.
Keeping the same in mind, the developers create a Google Indic keyboard for all users. The best part is that this app is free to use which means without even spending a penny users can use it.
Speaking of the portal interface, you just need to understand how to integrate it with your device, and in no time, they can use the Google Indic Keyboard computer app.
All you need to do is visit the Google Play store and search for Google Indic keyboard. And in no time, the app will be available on your device.
After installing the app, they can browse through all the available options. There are some third-party apps that take all the necessary amounts, but this Google Indic keyboard app is completely different.
This app is free to use, which clearly means without even putting a single penny. Users can have access to the latest application.
How to use Google Indic keyboard on PC? → Method 1
Now, to install this free keyboard app on our PC, we need to use the Android emulator. Because there is no official version available on Windows or Mac Store.
Follow the step by step process to install Google Indic Keyboard on our Windows computer or PC.
- First, we need an android emulator, you can use any of its options, but here I am going to use bluestacks.
- Download the emulator from the official website, install it on your PC and complete the Google login process.
- Next, open the Play Store app and search for Google Indic Keyboard app on PC and select the official app.
- Click the install button and it will automatically start installing this free keyboard app on your emulator.
- Once the app is installed, you can see the Google Indic keyboard icon on your desktop, click it to launch the app.
- The app screen will look like the screenshot below, but may be different if you are using a different version.
So above is the first method to download Google Indic keyboard on PC and use it on Mac and Windows.
Here I have covered some frequently asked questions that can help you to download or use Google Indic keyboard on your PC.
To install it on your Android mobile, go to the Play Store, search for the app and install it on your phone.
There is no official app available on the Windows or Mac store, but with an Android emulator, we can use this app on our PC.
Yes, this app is available for free and you don’t have to pay anything to use this free keyboard app on your PC.
Please download and install this app on your PC with an Android emulator like LDPlayer first, and then you can use it.
Yes, this free keyboard app is completely safe to use because it is the official Google app.
The questions and answers above can help you get more ideas about this free keyboard app and use it better in your windows.
Download Google Indic Keyboard for PC (Free) → Method 2
You may get an error when downloading the Google Indic Keyboard app from the Play Store.
So, here in this method, we will use the apk file of this free keyboard app and install it on the emulator.
- The first step is to download, install and open the Android emulator and complete all the other steps.
- You can skip the Google login process because we are going to use the Google Indic Keyboard apk file to install the app.
- Next, get an apk file, drag and drop the file to the Android emulator to start the installation.
- It will start the installation of Google Indic keyboard on PC when we install the app on our Android devices.
- Once it is installed, you can use this free keyboard app on PC as we discussed in our previous method.
Here, make sure to download Google Indic Keyboard apk file from authentic sources to be safe.
Features of Google Indic Keyboard App for PC
Google Indic Keyboard is packed with huge features, making it a must-have option. These are the following:
- It comes with 13 different languages. A user can choose any of them at his convenience.
- Languages include Gujarati, Bengali, Assamese, English, Marathi, Malayalam, Kannad, Tamil, Telugu, Punjabi, Odia, etc.
- Google Indic Keyboard app for PC is very easy to install. You just need to download the app from the Google Play store and they can get it.
- It is compatible with all versions of Android that exist, so it would not be necessary.
- A user does not need to purchase any specific device to use the Google Indic Keyboard app.
- There will be no ads in the middle because it is not a third-party app and Google updates the interface regularly.
- Whenever an update is available for Google Indic Keyboard PC app. It’s not going to contribute to the task you’re engaged in.
- A user needs to visit the Play Store and from there they can update the app.
- This app is assured to be useful because there will be no need for a user to integrate VPN or think that someone will track their data because Google has kept security as a main factor while developing it.
So here we have shared in detail about Google Indic keyboard PC app. If you are one of those who are quite specific with the language.
Get it right now on your device and start communicating with your friends and family in your native language. There will be no problem at all. Just get it now!
Also check out the process of installing ZArchiver, GarageBand and Google Duo apps on PC that we have covered in our previous articles.
Above I share two methods to download Google Indic Keyboard for PCand also covers the installation of the same on Mac and Windows.
If you like this article about installing this free keyboard app. Then share it on your social networks.