Download pc boardHere you can download, install and use this free keyboard app on your Mac and Windows 7, 8, 10 for free.
Gboard has the ability to save words in a font called a dictionary that provides suggestions to the user as they type a repeated word.
|Updated||28 January 2022|
|Requirements||Windows 7, 8 or 10|
Gboard PC app is an app that contains several advantages. That allows people to write on their mobile phones and the device they carry as a PC and official device used.
Also, they have the option to remove certain words from this font if they are really not wanted by the user. This is really the main thing that each device contains.
Gboard is the basic and very important source for people on your device to connect with each other. Gboard PC app has many advantages.
This gets people chatting and practicing typing the words at high speed. So, with the help of Gboard, people can expose their thoughts and feelings through the text itself.
They can also use it at the time when they are unable to take or answer the call they received or else. Gboard also corrects the spelling mistakes made by the user and thanks to this best feature, people (or) users get or learn the correct spelling.
People can maintain good language and fluency while typing using Gboard on PC. It has many services that make people’s work or writing easier simply because of its autocorrect option.
The app was introduced in 2016 for both Android and IOS. People are getting used to it and that is really sensible for users to learn the correct spelling and get writing fluency.
How to install Gboard on PC? → Method 1
Now, to install this free keyboard app on our PC, we need to use Android emulator because there is no official version available on Windows or Mac Store.
Follow the step by step process to install Gboard on our Windows computer or PC.
- First, we need an android emulator, you can use any of its options, but here I am going to use bluestacks.
- Download the emulator from the official website, install it on your PC and complete the Google login process.
- Next, open the Play Store app and search for the Gboard app on PC and select the official app.
- Click the install button and it will automatically start installing this free keyboard app on your emulator.
- Once the app is installed, you can see the Gboard icon on your desktop, click on it to launch the app.
- The app screen will look like the screenshot below, but may be different if you are using a different version.
This was the first method to download Gboard for PC, and if you are a Mac user, the installation process will remain the same.
Here I have covered some frequently asked questions that can help you download or use Gboard on your PC.
If you want to protect a keyboard app and need all those features, you can definitely use this app on your phone.
For now, there is no official app available in the Windows and Apple app stores. But we can use this free keyboard app on PC with Android emulator.
This is the official keyboard app from Google, so yes, it is completely safe to use this app.
You can use this app on your PC with the help of Android emulators like LDPlayer and Bluestacks.
This is Google’s advanced keyboard app that comes with some unique features like swipe typing, emoji search, etc.
Above are some questions about this free keyboard app and I hope you will like them and get useful information.
Download Gboard for PC (Windows) → Method 2
You may get an error when downloading the Gboard app from the Play Store.
So, here in this method, we will use the apk file of this free keyboard app and install it on the emulator.
- The first step is to download, install and open the Android emulator and complete all the other steps.
- You can skip the Google login process because we are going to use the Gboard apk file to install the app.
- Next, get an apk file, drag and drop the file to the Android emulator to start the installation.
- It will start the installation of Gboard on PC when we install the app on our Android devices.
- Once it is installed, you can use this free keyboard app on PC as we discussed in our previous method.
Make sure to download the Gboard apk file from a trusted source only because some websites may bundle other apps with the main apps.
Features of Gboard app for PC
Before you download and use this app, check out our features below for more ideas about this free keyboard app.
- Gboard contains font styles and backgrounds that make users flip because users can change the style of the handwriting and the back as they wish.
- Gboard app for PC has many free features that are simple and easy to use for users.
- Each and every user has a unique taste because they can change the styles and fonts on their own device.
- It has the option to search for emoji and save stickers in it to make it a fun and crazy thing for the users which makes them use it regularly and have fun with their loved ones like friends and family.
- Gboard PC app is also the best to share with others to show the feelings of the users.
- It also contains the options to search for GIFs. That’s just a short video clip that will loop like a boomerang.
- It also acts as Google translate, making it easier for users to understand words from other languages.
- So that users can also make a good bond with people of other languages. And Gboard offers some benefits over the default console on Android and iOS devices.
Making use of Gboard on PC brings a good experience to the users and has a good fluency in typing and avoiding misspellings. That allows people to have a good, sensible conversation.
Also check out the process of installing TeaTV, TubeMate and VidMix apps on PC that we have covered in our previous articles.
We have seen a total of two methods to download, install and use this Gboard app for PC free. If you still have any questions about this free keyboard app, please let me know in the comment box.