Download xmeye for pcHere I share two methods to download, install and use it on mac and windows 7, 8, 10 for free.
Xmeye is a definite option to consider these days when a user wants to have remote access to IPC and DVR with the help of their mobile devices.
|Updated||28 January 2022|
|Requirements||Windows 7, 8 or 10|
Xmeye PC application was developed by Huangwanshui. This software is beyond imagination and allows users to remove video surveillance with the help of their mobile devices.
It clearly indicates that the security of the environment will be maintained. It doesn’t matter what environment Xmeye app is used in, but it offers the best options.
Cloud technology is also built into the app itself, which users can access by logging in with the same DVR serial number in the app and viewing the live images on their devices.
If a user wants to scan the QR code, a DVR option is also available. Before long, clear details will be available. And they can easily understand whether things are going their way or not with Xmeye PC app.
The environment will maintain security so that users can move without thinking about security.
No one in the vicinity is going to think that someone is watching them. This will act as the hidden source for scanning the environment.
Xmeye PC app is available for both Android and iOS. But Android users need to get the APK version and iOS users can get it directly from the Apple app store.
A user can easily search for the operating devices in the system manually with the help of the application.
Install Xmeye on PC (Free) → Method 1
Now, to install this free video monitoring app on our PC, we need to use Android emulator because there is no official version available on Windows or Mac Store.
Follow the step by step process to install Xmeye on our Windows computer or PC.
- First, we need an android emulator, you can use any of its options, but here I am going to use bluestacks.
- Download the emulator from the official website, install it on your PC and complete the Google login process.
- Next, open the Play Store app and search for the Xmeye app on PC and select the official app.
- Click the install button and it will automatically start installing this free video monitoring app on your emulator.
- Once the app is installed, you can see the Xmeye icon on your desktop, click on it to launch the app.
- The app screen will look like the screenshot below, but may be different if you are using a different version.
Above I share the first method to download Xmeye for PC, now the installation process will be the same for both Windows and Mac.
Here I have covered some frequently asked questions that can help you to download or use Xmeye on your PC.
For some smart TVs, you can directly download this app from the Google Play Store. But many TV can’t use this app as of now.
For that first install android emulator on your PC and then install this free video monitoring app on the emulator.
This is one of the best video monitoring apps for IPC and DVR available in the market.
There is no official version of this app available on Windows or Mac store. But with an Android emulator, we can use this free video monitoring app on our PC.
A common issue why this app is not working is the internet connection. Either it doesn’t work or it’s slow.
These are some frequently asked questions about this free video monitoring app and I hope you found it useful, if you still have any questions let me know in the comment box.
Download Xmeye for PC (Windows) → Method 2
You may get an error when downloading the Xmeye app from the Play Store. So, here in this method, we will use the apk file of this free video monitoring app and install it on the emulator.
- The first step is to download, install and open the Android emulator and complete all the other steps.
- You can skip the Google login process because we are going to use the Xmeye apk file to install the app.
- Next, get an apk file, drag and drop the file to the Android emulator to start the installation.
- It will start the installation of Xmeye on PC when we install the app on our Android devices.
- Once installed, you can use this free video monitoring app on PC as we discussed in our previous method.
Make sure to download Xmeye apk file from authentic sources just because it is about your device and your security.
Features of Xmeye PC App
There are multiple features built into the app, making it a must-have choice. Let’s take a look at all the features:
- This app allows users to view places remotely. This really means that there will be no need for them to fit right in front of the screen and then scan their surroundings.
- Cloud technology is integrated in it, which means that storing the content will be easy and there will be no such problem.
- Users will have remote access via DVR and IPC easily with the help of Xmeye on PC. And the app updates automatically whenever there is the latest version, there will be no need for a user to search.
- This app is free to use which clearly means that there will be no need for a user to pay even a single penny to use it.
- A user can record live images and take snapshots as well when needed on Xmeye PC app.
- There is also two-way audio through the two-way talk option, which works effortlessly with all the options built into it.
- A user can customize the settings as per their requirements and do the categorization based on priorities.
- Here we have come to an end and discuss a detailed review about Xmeye. If you want to have access to the surroundings and do not want to miss the activities that are happening.
Get this Xmeye PC app right now on your device and get ready to enjoy all the options available on it. This app is a storehouse for all those who are quite strict about security in their environment.
Also check out the process of installing GSE Smart IPTV, SnapTube and VPN Master apps on PC that we have covered in our previous articles.
So we have discussed two methods to download Xmeye for PCand it also covers some of the best features of this app.
If you are getting any errors while installing this free video monitoring app on PC. Then let me know in the comment box. I will help you solve it.