Download voloco for pcHere I cover the complete process to download, install and use this Vocal Recording Studio app on Mac and Windows.
Music is mostly loved by people and is believed to have spread its magic to recharge the nerves. So start with the voloco now.
|Updated||31 January 2022|
|Requirements||Windows 7, 8 or 10|
The Voloco app for PC and mobile devices got its identity when resonant cavity co-founder and CEO Patrick Flanagan wanted to add live vocals to his experimental music project Jazari.
This DIY robotic music set Patrick created features with drum machines, custom controllers, and even the original synths.
This is how Voloco was born, which is a real-time speech processing application that combines automatic tuning, harmony and speech encoding. You can easily choose your track from your music collection or voloco’s free beat library and then sign or wrap it.
This will easily guess the key of the track and then you can tune your voice to that key to use Voloco on PC.
The free version of voloco auto-tune has four different effects that will allow you to create different sounds. There are sounds like “Grand Chorus” that would allow you to create a song with seven harmonized voices.
There’s even a hard tune that would allow you to apply the classic “auto-tune” effect. The other effects are like super vocoder and natural tone which provide less spectacular results.
This Voloco PC app also helps the user to go through the backing track option to add songs in the background and help keep a steady beat.
voloco’s give your best priority has been installed by over 40 million people and has helped create hundreds of millions of recordings.
Download Voloco For PC (Free) → Method 1
Now, to install this Vocal Recording Studio app on our PC, we need to use Android emulator because there is no official version available on Windows or Mac Store.
Follow the step by step process to install Voloco on our Windows computer or PC.
- First, we need an android emulator, you can use any of its options, but here I am going to use bluestacks.
- Download the emulator from the official website, install it on your PC and complete the Google login process.
- Next, open the Play Store app and search for the Voloco app on PC and select the official app.
- Click on the install button and it will automatically start installing this Vocal Recording Studio app on your emulator.
- Once the app is installed, you will be able to see the Voloco icon on your desktop, click on it to launch the app.
- The app screen will look like the screenshot below, but may be different if you are using a different version.
This was the first method to download Voloco for PC that you can use on both Mac and Windows computers.
And now you can use this Vocal Recording Studio app on your PC with the help of an Android emulator.
Here I have covered some frequently asked questions that can help you download or use Voloco on your PC.
It’s hard to know which ones are better, but there are some alternatives like Celemony Melodyne, GSnap, and Autotalent.
For that, you will need an Android emulator like LDPlayer or Bluestacks to use this Vocal Recording Studio app on PC.
If you are using this app for the first time, I would recommend that you watch a YouTube video about it.
There is no official app available on Mac and Windows store, but with an Android emulator, you can use this Vocal Recording Studio app on PC.
This is one of the best auto tune audio processing apps available on the market right now.
These frequently asked questions can help you get a quick solution to your problem. But if you still have any, let me know in the comment box.
How to install Voloco on PC? (Windows) → Method 2
You may get an error when downloading the Voloco app from the Play Store.
So, in this method, we will use the apk file of this Vocal Recording Studio app and install it on the emulator.
- The first step is to download, install and open the Android emulator and complete all the other steps.
- You can skip the Google login process because we are going to use the Voloco apk file to install the app.
- Next, get an apk file, drag and drop the file to the Android emulator to start the installation.
- It will start the installation of Voloco on PC when we install the app on our Android devices.
- Once installed, you can use this Vocal Recording Studio app on PC. As we discussed in our previous method.
This was the second method to use the Voloco apk file and install it on a computer with an emulator.
Features of Voloco App for PC
Exploring the features that make it specific is like:
- Users can easily share it with voloco, allowing you to record your performance in audio or video.
- You can create your own music video selfie. And post it on Instagram and tag it using Voloco on the computer. Those quite active on social media can use it to share on their platform.
- For those who want to finish their mix with another app, then it’s very easy. You can rap or even sing over the track, record it yourself, and then export just your voice for the final mix elsewhere.
- Users can see some of the professionally made quality tracks that users have made with voloco in the top tracks section of the app.
- One can easily select a beat from the beat library to rap or sing. The voloco app for PC features eight vocal effects preset packs.
- Once you complete recording your voice, you can listen to the result with the active auto tune effect applied.
- If you are satisfied with that, you can save the audio file on Android or share it directly through any of your installed apps.
- The team based in Minneapolis, MN (USA) is doing more work on it. They have been working through the process to add more capabilities to the Voloco PC app and inspire musical creativity at all times.
All the way, its performance has bought it with ratings of 4.8 out of 5. It went into action on June 3, 2021 with a specific activity on the Android device.
Before downloading and using this app, check out our previous features for more ideas about this vocal recording studio app.
Also check out the process of installing Viva Video, Instagram and Joox Music apps on PC that we have covered in our previous articles.
Here we have seen a total of two methods to download voloco for pc and cover the complete installation on a Windows computer.
If you are getting any errors while installing this Vocal Recording Studio app on Windows PC. Then let me know in the comment box.