Download Arlo app for PCWith the following step-by-step installation process, you can install and use this smart home security app on your windows.
On September 4, 2019, Arlo released a new Arlo app. To maintain access and control of your Arlo devices, you must download the new app.
|developer||Arlo Technologies, Inc.|
|Updated||30 January 2023|
|Requirements||Windows 7, 8 or 10|
After September 30, 2019, the existing Arlo PC and mobile app will be renamed the Arlo Legacy app and will no longer provide access to devices or services.
You can record in 2K or 4K video resolution, activate advanced object recognition. Define cloud hotspots and more with an Arlo Smart subscription. A plan can be purchased for multiple cameras, a single camera, or both.
This gives your Arlo system a more adaptable and personalized experience. With no power cords or wiring required, this camera is completely wireless.
7 days of cloud recordings: Arlo Pro includes a 7-day cloud recording subscription. For up to 7 days, you can live stream or view recorded video and audio with the Arlo app for PC.
1080p HD wireless security camera system with night vision Delivers images with clearer, brighter details.
In low light conditions, Night Vision automatically activates, allowing you to see even in the dark. View your live video with a simple voice command using Alexa/Echo Show/Fire TV/Google Assistant.
IFTTT, Samsung SmartThings, and other flexible power options are supported. When plugged in, use cordless. The free plan allows the use of up to five cameras in the Arlo app for PC.
The base can accommodate up to 15 cameras. Regardless of how many additional cameras you have synced, each command can transmit up to 5 cameras at a time.
So let’s get started with the step-by-step installation process of this smart home security app on Windows and Mac.
View Arlo App on PC (Free) → Method 1
Now, to install this smart home security app on our PC, we need to use Android emulator because there is no official version available on Windows or Mac Store.
Follow the step-by-step process to install the Arlo app on our Windows PC or computer.
- First, we need an android emulator, you can use any of its options, but here I am going to use bluestacks.
- Download the emulator from the official website, install it on your PC and complete the Google login process.
- Next, open the Play Store app and search for the Arlo App on PC and select the official app.
- Click the install button and it will automatically start installing this smart home security app on your emulator.
- Once the app is installed, you will see the Arlo app icon on your desktop, click it to launch the app.
- The app screen will look like the screenshot below, but may be different if you are using a different version.
This was the first method to download, install and use this Arlo app for PC including Windows and Mac.
So you can control all your smart devices with this smart home security app from your Windows or Mac computers as well.
Here I have covered some frequently asked questions that can help you download or use the Arlo app on your PC.
To set up this app, please log in with your account -> Click the + icon -> Select connection type -> Select device. And now you can manage it from this app.
Yes, you can watch it using the web version of this app or using this smart home security app on PC with an Android emulator.
It is very simple to download this app, go to play store, search for this app and download it to your phone.
No, there is no official version of this app available for PC. But with a web version or Android emulator, you can access this smart home security app on your Windows PC or Mac.
This security app helps you manage all your security devices and stream live on your phone.
I hope the above FAQ helps you to get a quick solution to your question and if I missed something please let me know in the comment box.
Download Arlo App for PC (Windows) → Method 2
You may get an error when downloading the Arlo App from the Play Store.
So, in this method, we will use the apk file of this smart home security app and install it on the emulator.
- The first step is to download, install and open the Android emulator and complete all the other steps.
- You can skip the Google sign-in process because we are going to use the Arlo app apk file to install the app.
- Next, get an apk file, drag and drop the file to the Android emulator to start the installation.
- It will start the installation of the Arlo app on PC when we install the app on our Android devices.
- Once it is installed, you can use this smart home security app on PC as we discussed in our previous method.
With the help of Arlo apk file, you can also install this smart home security app on your Windows or Mac computers.
Features of the Arlo app for PC
Before downloading and using this app, check out our features below to get more ideas about this smart home security app.
- Arlo was the world’s only weatherproof, wire-free 4K UHD recording device, as well as the designer of the world’s first waterproof, wire-free 4K UHD security video.
- Arlo PC and mobile app security devices make it easy to protect and connect the things that matter most to you.
- Stream live video, play back recorded clips, arm and disarm your system with ease, and stay informed about what’s happening.
- Take quick action on alerts without unlocking your phone with Arlo Smart and Rich Notifications.
- Voice control is possible with Alexa in the Arlo app using PC. Arlo App 3.2 includes the following improvements. Animated Preview – Get a better idea of what caused an event to happen.
- Arlo also integrates with Amazon Alexa, Google Assistant, SmartThings, and IFTTT, allowing you to create a safer, smarter home.
- To see if you need to take action, watch a short video overview from your phone’s lock screen. Arlo Smart users have access to this feature.
- Arlo devices can be removed from Geo-Fencing using the Arlo app on your computer. Increased stability and general performance, bug fixes in general. Lithium-ion batteries It is necessary to use two lithium metal batteries.
- Included Components HD cameras with audio and without cables Power adapter for camera Power cable for camera.
Base station with built-in siren Ethernet cable Wall brackets Wall mounting screw kit Quick start instructions.
Also check out the process of installing textPlus, Thunder VPN and AllCast apps on PC that we have covered in our previous articles.
These are two methods to download Arlo app for PC, I also cover some of the best features and FAQs for more details. If you like installing this smart home security app on your PC, please share it on your social networks.