Download periscope for pcHere I cover full step by step installation process to download and use this American live video streaming app on Windows.
Periscope is a smartphone or tablet program that allows you to share and view live broadcasts directly from your phone.
|Updated||31 January 2022|
|Requirements||Windows 7, 8 or 10|
The Periscope app for PC can be used to represent the atmosphere among the fans at a sporting event. Also, show a current news or simulate walking through the streets of Dubai city.
The accessibility of the app allows people to interact with what is happening in the video. Viewers can do this by leaving comments, so the person sharing the video can reply in real time while using Periscope on the computer.
Periscope’s functionality allows for a much more active viewing experience than a more typical viewing video. To share live video with Periscope, you must first download the software to your phone or tablet.
You can then set up an account using your Twitter credentials or phone number.
To start streaming, click the camera icon in the bottom navigation bar, enter a description for your video, and then click “start streaming.”
By default, all broadcasts are available to the public and can be viewed by anyone on the Periscope app for PC.
You wouldn’t need a Periscope account to watch Periscope videos, but you will need one if you want to stream, comment on, or “love” a video.
The provocative and abusive tweets appear to be targeting selected live streams by some of the most well-known Twitter trolls.
Video Stream Download After you’ve completed your Periscope stream, you can save the live video to your camera roll for record keeping once you’re done.
Broadcasts can be viewed on your phone, tablet, or desktop to use the app or Twitter.
Download Periscope for PC (Free) → Method 1
Now, to install this American live video streaming app on our PC, we need to use Android emulator because there is no official version available on Windows or Mac Store.
Follow the step by step process to install Periscope on our Windows PC or computer.
- First, we need an android emulator, you can use any of its options, but here I am going to use bluestacks.
- Download the emulator from the official website, install it on your PC and complete the Google login process.
- Next, open the Play Store app and search for the Periscope app on PC and select the official app.
- Click on the install button and it will automatically start installing this American live video streaming app on your emulator.
- Once the app is installed, you will be able to see the Periscope icon on your desktop, click on it to launch the app.
- The app screen will look like the screenshot below, but may be different if you are using a different version.
This was the first method to download Periscope for PC and use it on our Windows laptops or computers.
If you are a Mac user and want to download Periscope for PC, the installation process will remain the same.
Here I have covered some frequently asked questions that can help you download or use Periscope on your PC.
This app helps you stream live video from a mobile or tablet device with an internet connection.
Yes, you can and there are two methods. One is with the API key with other software and the second is with an Android emulator.
My answer is that it is up to you and how you use this app because there is no monitoring in this app.
One method is to download Android emulator on PC first, and then install this American live video streaming app on Android emulator.
Yes, you can download, install and use this app for free without paying anything on your phone.
Above are some frequently asked questions about this American live video streaming app and I hope you found it useful.
How to watch Periscope on PC? (Windows) → Method 2
You may get an error when downloading the Periscope app from the Play Store.
So, in this method, we will use the apk file of this American live video streaming app and install it on the emulator.
- The first step is to download, install and open the Android emulator and complete all the other steps.
- You can skip the Google login process because we are going to use the Periscope apk file to install the app.
- Next, get an apk file, drag and drop the file to the Android emulator to start the installation.
- It will start the installation of Periscope on PC when we install the app on our Android devices.
- Once installed, you can use this American live video streaming app on PC as we discussed in our previous method.
This is the second method to download a Periscope app on Windows with the help of apk file and Android emulator.
Features of Periscope App for PC
Before downloading and using this app, check out our features below to get more ideas about this American live video streaming app.
- Watching Matches That Are Interactive The Periscope PC app allows you to participate in real time in addition to simply viewing streaming video.
- Users can “love” the stream they enjoy and use the comment/chat tool to communicate with the person broadcasting the live video.
- View on a Map The interactive map tool allows the researcher to explore movies that are broadcast in different locations around the world.
- The Periscope app for PC allows customers to locate movies by site or live streams of specific events.
- Periscope videos are automatically saved, but can be viewed for up to 24 hours after they’ve aired.
- Twitter now has the periscope integration with Twitter, given that Periscope and it’s no surprise that the app is seamlessly connected to the social networking site.
- It allows you to easily connect with your Twitter users and also alert people about your Periscope broadcasts on PC.
- Periscope’s stuff is temporary, comparable to Snapchat in that it’s only available for a short period before disappearing.
- The videos are available for a minimum of 24 hours before disappearing until we adjust the parameters.
- Periscope’s privacy policies are modeled after Twitter, and many of its terms and conditions are comparable to Twitter’s.
- Users are at least 13 years old and all conversations are public until you change the settings, similar to Twitter also on the Periscope app for PC.
Because the broadcasts are live, it may be impossible to avoid at least a few rude or disturbing comments.
Also check out the process of installing Joox Music, Voloco and Zee 5 apps on PC that we have covered in our previous articles.
So we have seen a total of two methods to download periscope for pc and also cover some frequently asked questions of this app.
If you like the installation of this American live video streaming app, please let me know in the comment box and also share it on social networks.