Download ibis Paint X PC Application, here I share how you can download, install and use this application on your Mac or Windows.
ibis Paint X is one of the best drawing apps currently available on the market and has more than 100 million users worldwide.
|Updated||25 January 2023|
|Requirements||Windows 7, 8 or 10|
ibis Paint X was developed and released by ibis inc. in August 2011 and 2023, it will complete 10 years. This app has over 50 million downloads and a 4.5 star rating on the Google Play Store.
To use ibis Paint X PC, we have to use Android emulator because there is no official version of this app available on Windows or Mac store.
In this app, you will get 2500+ materials, 381 brushes, 800+ fonts, 27 blending modes, 71 filters and many other cool features.
You can easily learn how to draw with this app, there are tons of tutorials available on youtube. Later in this article, I also cover some of the best features and some answers to questions for your details.
Also, in the ibis Paint X PC app, you have access to stroke stabilization, different ruler functions, and you can even record your drawing process.
So make sure you read the article till the end to get the most out of it. Here we share a total of two methods to install ibis Paint X on Windows or Mac.
One is with Android emulator and one is with ibis Paint X app apk file. I recommend you to check both and choose the one which is more suitable for you.
So, now let’s get started with the step-by-step installation of this app on our Windows PC and Mac.
Install ibis Paint X on PC (Windows) → Method 1
Now, to install this drawing app on our PC, we need to use Android emulator because there is no official version available on Windows or Mac Store.
Follow the step by step process to install ibis Paint X on our Windows computer or laptop.
- First, we need an android emulator, you can use any of its options, but here I am going to use bluestacks.
- Download the emulator from the official website, install it on your PC and complete the Google login process.
- Next, open the Play Store app and search for the ibis Paint X app on PC and select the official app.
- Click the install button and it will automatically start installing this drawing app on your emulator.
- Once the application is installed, you will be able to see the ibis Paint X icon on your desktop, click on it to launch the application.
- The app screen will look like the screenshot below, but may be different if you are using a different version.
Now you can use ibis Paint X app on your PC and improve your drawing skills with proper guidance. Make sure to set the appropriate sensitivity for your mouse to get the best drawing experience with this app.
Here I have covered some frequently asked questions that can help you download or use ibis Paint X on your PC.
Yes there are some extra features available in this app compared to procreate so yes this app is better.
You have to use an android emulator to install this app. I covered the full installation process, so check it out.
Yes, this app is available for free, but there is also a paid membership to remove ads and get more features.
Unfortunately, you need to use an android emulator to install this app on PC, not bluestacks than any other like LDPlayer, MEmu or Nox Player.
This is a very good app for drawing work, there are some amazing features in this app that make your work easier.
These are some of the top ibis Paint X PC app questions asked by app users. If you still have any, let me know in the comment box.
Download ibis Paint X App for PC → Method 2
You may get an error when downloading the ibis Paint X app from the Play Store.
So, here in this method, we will use the apk file of this drawing app and install it on the emulator.
- The first step is to download, install and open the Android emulator and complete all the other steps.
- Here you can skip the Google login process because we will be using the ibis Paint X apk file to install the app.
- Next, get an apk file, drag and drop the file to the Android emulator to start the installation.
- It will start the installation of ibis Paint X on PC when we install the app on our Android devices.
- Once it is installed, you can use this drawing app on PC as we discussed in our previous method.
Hope now with this second method you can download this drawing app on your PC.
Features of ibis Paint X App for PC
Before downloading and using this app, check out our features below for more ideas about this drawing app.
- There are tons of tutorials available on youtube on how to draw in ibis Paint X PC app.
- This app supports up to 60 FPS so you will get a very smooth drawing experience with it.
- There are quick sliders available in this app that help you quickly adjust the thickness and opacity of your brush and save time.
- There is no limit on the layer, you can have as many layers as you want to use in your drawing.
- Also the most important thing is that you can record the video of the app while you are drawing something on it.
- In the ibis Paint X PC app, you’ll get access to 381 brushes, including oil brushes, fan brushes, ballpoint pens, digital pens, markers, airbrushes, flat brushes, pencils, charcoal brushes, crayons, and many more.
These are some of the best features of this app that I found and I hope this will give you more ideas about this app.
Also check out the installation process for TakaTak, ShareMe, and TorrDroid MX apps that we have covered in our previous articles.
Here we have seen how we can download, install and use the ibis Paint X PC app on our window and mac.
If you get any errors while installing, please let me know in the comment box, I will help you to solve it.