Download gCMOB for PCHere I share the process that will help you to download, install and use this free surveillance app on Windows.
gCMOB is a surveillance software available for users through which they can monitor live streaming from IP cameras, DVRs and other available devices.
|Updated||28 January 2022|
|Requirements||Windows 7, 8 or 10|
Multiple features are built into the gCMOB PC application, making it a must-have choice. This application was developed by CP PlusGmBh.
Multiple features are built into the app, including easy-to-control GUI and flexible live preview split up to 16.
It is quite amazing to note that this app is the best choice for all those who want to keep track of the activities happening in their environment.
Being a free to use software, users depend on it quite a bit because it fulfills all their needs and checks them easily in the environment.
Users can easily merge video playback and image playback for better experience and get access to all available features while using gCMOB app on PC.
The best part is that the interface of the app is quite easy to understand. Which clearly indicates that there will be no such problem for the user at all.
After downloading the app, they can easily navigate through it. Support for local file export is also available, making it very easy to manage. Users can easily create, edit and view available favorite cameras.
A two-way talk option is also integrated for better communication. Device configuration can be done easily.
This gCMOB application for PC supports a four-channel playback system, which means that there will be no need to perform the mission in any particular option.
Now let us see the step by step installation process of this application on our windows and mac.
Download gCMOB For PC (Free) → Method 1
Now, to install this free surveillance app on our PC, we need to use the Android emulator. Because there is no official version available on Windows or Mac Store.
Follow the step by step process to install gCMOB on our Windows PC or computer.
- First, we need an android emulator, you can use any of its options, but here I am going to use bluestacks.
- Download the emulator from the official website, install it on your PC and complete the Google login process.
- Next, open the Play Store app and search for the gCMOB app on PC and select the official app.
- Click on the install button and it will automatically start installing this free surveillance app on your emulator.
- Once the application is installed, you will be able to see the gCMOB icon on your desktop, click on it to launch the application.
- The app screen will look like the screenshot below, but may be different if you are using a different version.
So, this is how you can download gCMOB app on PC and use it on your Windows machine for free. And if you want to use gCMOB on Mac, the installation process will be the same as above.
Here I have covered some frequently asked questions that can help you download or use gCMOB on your PC.
This app will let you monitor and control all your smart cameras live with some nice features.
For that, we have to use this app on our PC and with the help of an Android emulator, we can do it very easily.
Yes, this app is available for free and you can get it from the Google Play Store.
First download the Android emulator on your PC and then install this app on that Android emulator.
Yes, you can use this app without any worries, this app has more than 5 million downloads on play store.
These are some questions and answers but if you still have any about the free surveillance app then let me know in the comment box.
Install gCMOB on PC Windows 11 → Method 2
You may get an error when downloading the gCMOB app from the Play Store. So, here in this method, we will use the apk file of this free surveillance app and install it on the emulator.
- The first step is to download, install and open the Android emulator and complete all the other steps.
- You can skip the Google login process because we are going to use the gCMOB apk file to install the app.
- Next, get an apk file, drag and drop the file to the Android emulator to start the installation.
- It will start the installation of gCMOB on PC when we install the app on our Android devices.
- Once it is installed, you can use this free surveillance app on PC as we discussed in our previous method.
This process is only for those who are unable to download gCMOB from the Play Store.
Features of gCMOB PC Application
Understanding the features of GCMOB, it is quite surprising to know that it is busy with the latest features that are not present in other applications.
Let’s take a look at all of them:
- It is enough to control relay outputs, open doors and switch floors are included in it. And if the need arises to zoom out of live video, the same feature is also supported.
- The gCMOB PC app has a real-time playback option available whenever there is a live preview. And the option to scan the QR code is available for a user to add to the device instantly.
- This application is available for all portals, including IOS, Android and PC, so there is no need to change devices.
- This app is free to use which means there will be no need for a user to spend an unnecessary amount to purchase the same.
- The video fluency option is quite definitive in this app which makes for a better interface.
- The user interface of the gCMOB PC application is quite easy to understand. And every user just after using can have access to all functions smoothly.
So, what are you waiting for? Get the gCMOB app right now on your device to make it easy to keep track of activities happening in your environment.
Also, please pay attention to all the features because some features are hidden. This could be very useful for tracking your surroundings with the gCMOB PC app!
Also check out the process of installing WorldBox, CamHi and CyberFlix apps on PC that we have covered in our previous articles.
Here we discuss how we can download gCMOB for PC and use it on our Mac and Windows computers.
Also, if you are getting any errors while downloading the free surveillance app on PC, please let me know in the comment box.